new product -embroidery stabilizer Wet N Set w a grid

Old November 2nd 04, 02:54 AM
Fred Lebow

Default new product -embroidery stabilizer Wet N Set w a grid

We just put a 2" grid on our Wet N Set as an aid for alignment
3 years in the making!

It is a water activated adhesive to replace sticky backings and sprays
No residue on needles or hoops

http://www.htcwproducts.net/products_wet.html

Some quilt makers ( Latte's) specifically asked for this
If anyone is interested
We will send samples
Please e-mail me off ;list

Sincerely
Fred

--
Fred Lebow
Vice President -

http://www.htcwproducts.net
http://www.handsonsewingschools.com/Orlando/Orlando.htm
Feb 23-26

Old November 2nd 04, 04:50 AM
Valkyrie

Once again I hear about the samples you so gladly send. I've sent three
emails asking for samples and haven't received a one, nor a reply to my
requests.

Val

Old November 2nd 04, 02:53 PM
MelissaInNJ

Of course this is marketing and we frown on it...but as a product user
I was not pleased. I ordered a package of wet and set (non gridded),
followed all the instructions (using just enough water, etc.) and the
thing didn't work for a damn. Wasn't sticky at all.

I was very unhappy as I bought it specifically for a project and ended
up ahving to use something else.

Melissa iN NJ

Old November 2nd 04, 06:17 PM
Maureen Wozniak

I didn't get a reply to my email either, but got a nice package in the
mail with the samples. Hang in there and you'll get them.

Maureen

Old November 3rd 04, 12:31 AM
Fred Lebow

Melissa

We do NOT like dissatisfied users
What was the size that you bought
Please also send me your address privately
We will make it up to you

Sincerely
Fred

--
Fred Lebow
Vice President -
Non Wovens - Embroidery Stabilizers
HTCW Products

http://www.htcwproducts.net
http://www.handsonsewingschools.com/Orlando/Orlando.htm
Feb 23-26
om...

Embroidery software futa Machine Knit 0 February 6th 05 06:13 AM
Japanese Embroidery Ctr - Mary Monica & Dianne Please Read Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply Needlework 11 December 5th 03 10:10 PM
Books about Stitches - longish list Dianne Lewandowski Needlework 20 August 8th 03 07:27 AM
CHINESE EMBROIDERY HISTORY & MORE Zoe Marketplace 0 August 7th 03 06:46 AM