Happy Birthday to Me

Old November 9th 03, 04:32 PM
David & Barbara Schmidt

Default Happy Birthday to Me

Well my birthday was yesterday. I woke up feeling older. Everything ached.

My Mom took DH and I to lunch at one of my favorite places and gave me
some money, which I will use next weekend at Hancock's when I can use
their 10% off coupon. Or I might go over to Garland this week to a LQS
and see what they have.

After relaxing all afternoon, hubby took me to one of our other favorite
restaurants for dinner and then we went to SW Fort Worth to a party for
a friend who turned 50 yesterday. They had a cake for him, so I got a
slice and a few people who knew it was also my birthday told me happy
birthday.

One person off this group sent me and e-mail I and thank her. It made me
feel good.

Pretty un-eventful day except the money for future stash enhancement.

Babs

Old November 9th 03, 04:57 PM
frood

How about this? I come pick you up, we stop at a bar for some Margarootles,
head to the LQS for a Major S.E.X.pedition, then go stash raiding to fill in
any gaps that the LQS missed. Then we'll roll about in your new pretties,
eating M&Ms so we don't get chocolate on the fabric.

Spike and Giles say Happy Day to you!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old November 9th 03, 05:11 PM
Diana Curtis

Happy Birthday!!!
Is older your husband? Did he mind?
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old November 9th 03, 05:33 PM
Anne

Happy Late B'day! Regarding getting older, it sure beats the alternative :-)
Glad you had a good day.
--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl Crow

Old November 9th 03, 07:01 PM
Butterfly

Happy Day Late Birthday to you
Happy Day Late Birthday to you
Happy Day Late Birthday dear Babs
Happy Day Late Birthday to you

Lots of Birthday Hugs
Butterfly (who just added a new song to her repertoire)

Old November 9th 03, 09:06 PM
Kate Dicey

[...]

oh, did we miss it? Eek! You should have said earlier! Belated good
wishes and cyber cakes and ale on their way!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old November 10th 03, 12:32 AM
Pat in Virginia

Hey Barbara ... Pat's Original Virginia Fife and Drum Corps is
so happy to read the first three words of your second sentence
.... and so am I!! So the Corps is joyfully playing a few birthday
songs in your honor.
Hugs. PAT in chilly Virginia

Well my birthday was yesterday. I woke up feeling older. ...cut...

Old November 10th 03, 06:05 AM
Elena

Happy Belated Birthday! Now you have the fun of anticipation!
I can't wait to hear what you decide on.

Elena in Tx