Pictures on FB

Old August 16th 10, 05:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Irondale

Default Pictures on FB

Bev, give it another try. You don't have to be a member FB
see pictures. I tried to fixed what was wrong so please do
let me know if the following link works or not

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...00000157602554

Donna
in WA

I've managed to put some of my work on FB. Some quilts,
some sewing, little crochet.

Some of the pictures do not line up like I wanted them to
but in this 90 degree weather....I just don't care right
now!

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?i.../album.php?aid...

Donna
in WA

That link said that I had to login to see your pictures. I
cannot do
that, because I got rid of my facebook account due to lack
of use &
security reasons.

Bev in TX

Old August 16th 10, 05:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On Aug 16, 11:04*am, "Irondale" wrote:
Bev, give it another try. * You don't have to be a member FB
see pictures. *I tried to fixed what was wrong so please do
let me know if the following link works or not

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...7602554&saved#....

Donna
in WA

Donna,
It is still asking for a facebook userid/password.
Bev in TX
Old August 16th 10, 06:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

are we the only folks not on facebook Bev?
I don't see it either.
Taria

Old August 16th 10, 06:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_6_]

WOW! some great work!
ME-Judy

"Irondale" wrote in message ...
I've managed to put some of my work on FB. Some quilts,
some sewing, little crochet.

Some of the pictures do not line up like I wanted them to
but in this 90 degree weather....I just don't care right now!

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?i...00000157602554

Donna
in WA
Old August 16th 10, 07:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Irondale

Default Pictures on FB RETRY

Share this album with anyone by sending them this public
link:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...l=ea2b2080f 3

if this doesn't work......

Donna
in WA

Old August 16th 10, 08:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

No. I'm not, and never will be.
..
In message , Taria
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old August 17th 10, 12:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On Aug 16, 1:18*pm, "Irondale" wrote:
Share this album with anyone by sending them this public
link:http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...7602554&l=ea2b...

if this doesn't work......

Donna
in WA

Thanks, that does work for me :-).
Bev in TX
Old August 17th 10, 12:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On Aug 16, 1:18*pm, "Irondale" wrote:
Share this album with anyone by sending them this public
link:http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...7602554&l=ea2b...

if this doesn't work......

Donna
in WA

All I can say is that I'm glad you fixed it so that I could see your
projects -- WOW. There are so many lovely things there, sewn, quilted
& crocheted -- and all so beautifully done. I found the horse in Photo
27 ivery interesting.

Thanks,
Bev in TX
Old August 17th 10, 12:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nana.Wilson

Did not work for me:-(

Nana not on FB

Bev, give it another try. You don't have to be a member FB to

Old August 17th 10, 12:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nana.Wilson

WOW!! Worked for me this time. I am impressed. That stuff is just
wonderful!!
Thanks for sharing.....
Nana

"Irondale" wrote in message
Share this album with anyone by sending them this public link:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...l=ea2b2080f 3

if this doesn't work......

Donna
in WA

Jeanne's Hug - Pictures (and some "Polly Pictures") Louise in Iowa[_6_] Quilting 22 September 15th 09 08:34 PM
I now have pictures! amy in CNY Quilting 10 July 22nd 09 02:31 PM
New pictures Donna973 Quilting 13 October 5th 06 05:41 PM
Pictures Pictures/Embroidery album dreamboat Quilting 5 September 26th 04 02:51 PM
CROSSPOSTED - new pictures, even some quilt pictures!! CNYstitcher Quilting 0 December 28th 03 04:55 AM