photos

Old May 19th 10, 05:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Keith Barber

Default photos

Since we lurkers were asked what we were working on I decided to post
Photos to RCTNP, if you log in and go to the photo album marked KeithB you
can see them, comments are welcome.
Old May 19th 10, 11:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
bobbieviorritto

Keith Barber wrote:
Since we lurkers were asked what we were working on I decided to post
Photos to RCTNP, if you log in and go to the photo album marked KeithB you
can see them, comments are welcome.

Excellent work. I know how hard working on black can be. Bobbie V.
Old May 19th 10, 03:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Keith Barber wrote:
Since we lurkers were asked what we were working on I decided to post
Photos to RCTNP, if you log in and go to the photo album marked KeithB you
can see them, comments are welcome.

Gorgeous pieces. Those Celtic ladies really "pop" on black fabric. I
wouldn't have thought of that!

I particularly like "The Accolade."

Sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old May 19th 10, 03:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Keith Barber

Susan Hartman wrote in news:YeSIn.97913$vX7.38100
@en-nntp-11.dc1.easynews.com:

I particularly like "The Accolade."

"The Accolade" is based on the painting by Edmund Blair-Leighton, the
Pattern I used is from www.artecy.com.

Keith
Old May 19th 10, 08:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 5/19/10 10:05 AM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

Keith Barber wrote:
Since we lurkers were asked what we were working on I decided to post
Photos to RCTNP, if you log in and go to the photo album marked KeithB you
can see them, comments are welcome.

Gorgeous pieces. Those Celtic ladies really "pop" on black fabric. I
wouldn't have thought of that!

I particularly like "The Accolade."

Sue

I really like them all. Nice work

Old May 20th 10, 12:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Keith Barber

Cheryl Isaak wrote in
:

I really like them all. Nice work

thank you
Old May 20th 10, 01:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Keith Barber" wrote in message
. 130...
Cheryl Isaak wrote in
:

I really like them all. Nice work

thank you

They are all beautiful.

Lucille

Old May 20th 10, 04:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

Just wanted to say, lovely work. I especially like the look of the Celtic
Spring and Summer on black. The colors of the Celtic Spring are similar to
the ones I used for Baroque (except for silver metallic instead of gold).
Nice creative choice and they are gorgeous. Enjoy.

Ellice - who also seems to be working on dark backgrounds a lot of late!

On 5/19/10 12:49 AM, in article
, "Keith Barber"

Old May 20th 10, 08:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Keith Barber

"Ellice K." wrote in
:

Just wanted to say, lovely work. I especially like the look of the
Celtic Spring and Summer on black. The colors of the Celtic Spring
are similar to

I don't really like working on black, but colors just pop out, so I do it.
\
Keith
Old May 21st 10, 01:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

On 5/20/10 3:13 PM, in article
, "Keith Barber"
wrote:

"Ellice K." wrote in
:

Just wanted to say, lovely work. I especially like the look of the
Celtic Spring and Summer on black. The colors of the Celtic Spring
are similar to

I don't really like working on black, but colors just pop out, so I do it.
\
Keith

LOL - I don't think anyone "likes" working on black, but sometimes it's a
necessary evil. Just thought your pieces ended up being quite striking this
way - on the black.

Since I've been working a lot on black, dark blue, drk green, I think I've
gone thru about every possible trick to make it easier. The worst, using
black perl 5 in a small diagonal stitch on black 18 ct canvas - it made me a
bit crazier than already! Between the black on black, and the thread being
quite large for the holes it was slow going - but worth it in the end.

Ellice

New photos jennellh Quilting 5 July 21st 08 10:52 AM
new photos Roberta[_3_] Quilting 12 July 14th 08 12:52 PM
photos Bonnie NJ Quilting 10 August 26th 07 02:13 AM
New photos Pati Cook Quilting 3 June 9th 07 06:49 PM
New photos dreamboat Quilting 5 August 20th 04 07:15 PM