Ok all you silent types

Old May 21st 10, 05:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

Default Ok all you silent types

On May 12, 9:02*am, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

...then I might pick up one of my UFO's that are almost
finished (I always seem to get bored with them near the end!)

Don't you know it's because we're "stitchers", not "finishers"?????
lolol

Joan

Old May 21st 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On May 20, 4:36*pm, Monica Ferris wrote:

A needlepoint angel cat for our cat Panzi's Christmas stocking. *It's
been in my stash for years.

Mary Monica! How nice to see you here again!

I hear you're going to be at NN next month. I'm coming!!! It will be
sooo nice to finally meet you face to face!

Joan

P.S. Can we only have you sign *one* book as it suggested in NN's
announcement or are you willing to sign all of mine?

Old May 21st 10, 08:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On May 21, 1:49*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 5/21/10 12:48 PM, in article
, "Joan E."
She's due June 8 so the baby
should be far enough along to not have any problems. *Any good
thoughts for her would be greatly appreciated....

Duly sent straight her way...Grandma!

Thanks, Cheryl!

Old May 21st 10, 08:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

On May 20, 11:56*am, Cathy from KY in CA wrote:

Haven't been stitching....life too chaotic!! * DD broke her leg and
had emergency surgery on it.

BF died at the beginning of May.

Sorry to hear of all your troubles, Cathy, but glad to hear things are
picking up a bit. Good thoughts for continued easy times are winging
your way.

Joan

P.S. Anyone else not get their google groups messages? I hadn't
realize I hadn't had any until I got inundated today!
Old May 21st 10, 08:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Joan E. wrote:
On May 12, 9:02 am, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

...then I might pick up one of my UFO's that are almost
finished (I always seem to get bored with them near the end!)

Don't you know it's because we're "stitchers", not "finishers"?????
lolol

Joan

That makes ME feel a lot better!!
Gill
Old May 21st 10, 08:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 5/21/10 12:48 PM, in article
, "Joan E."
wrote:

On May 12, 7:15 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
One line - what are you stitching

ME
Bloom from M-Designs

Still working on cstitching the animals on DGD's blanket. Waiting for
TM to get back to see if she has a workable kitty pattern for me, but
still have a couple left to do.

Oops! That was more that 1 line! Well, might as well make it more.

By this time next week I should be a Grandma! DDIL is pretty
miserable. She's got some sort of itchy rash but they haven't found
anything she can take for it, poor girl. DS said at her dr. appt.
yesterday she was pretty swollen and her regular dr. said next week
they'll take her in and break her water. She's due June 8 so the baby
should be far enough along to not have any problems. Any good
thoughts for her would be greatly appreciated....

Joan

Duly sent straight her way...Grandma!

Since I managed to cut off your post, I just want you to know the poor
girl is in my thoughts. Tell her that 9 months is old-fashioned anyway.
I had one at 6 weeks early, and one at three weeks early..

I shall be thinking of you, too... I can picture you walking the floor
impatiently! LOL

Gill