*Another* Birthday!

Old May 8th 10, 03:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

Default *Another* Birthday!

"Joan E." wrote in message
I'm a bit early but, since I don't know if I'll be on the 'puter
tomorrow, I thought I'd get my singing in *early* this time! Soooo,
everyone join in!

Happy birthday to you,
Haaappyyy biiiirthdaaaaay toooo yooooouuuuu,
Happy birthday, dear Luciiiiiiiiillllllle,
Haaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiirthdaaaaaaay tooooooo yoooooouuuuuu!

Have a wonderful day, dear friend!

Joan

What a wonderful way for me to wake up this morning. You have such a
lovely voice that the birds stopped tweeting to listen. lol

Lucille

Old May 8th 10, 03:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
Joan E. wrote:
I'm a bit early but, since I don't know if I'll be on the 'puter
tomorrow, I thought I'd get my singing in *early* this time! Soooo,
everyone join in!

Happy birthday to you,
Haaappyyy biiiirthdaaaaay toooo yooooouuuuu,
Happy birthday, dear Luciiiiiiiiillllllle,
Haaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiirthdaaaaaaay tooooooo yoooooouuuuuu!

Have a wonderful day, dear friend!

Joan

Oh hell, Joan...

I was going to put it on a speaker and blast it out at 12.01 LOLOL

I was up and I would have made sure all my neighbors knew it was you.

Old May 8th 10, 03:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

wrote in message
On Fri, 07 May 2010 20:17:46 -0400, Gillian Murray
wrote:

Joan E. wrote:
I'm a bit early but, since I don't know if I'll be on the 'puter
tomorrow, I thought I'd get my singing in *early* this time! Soooo,
everyone join in!

Happy birthday to you,
Haaappyyy biiiirthdaaaaay toooo yooooouuuuu,
Happy birthday, dear Luciiiiiiiiillllllle,
Haaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiirthdaaaaaaay tooooooo yoooooouuuuuu!

Have a wonderful day, dear friend!

Joan

Oh hell, Joan...

I was going to put it on a speaker and blast it out at 12.01 LOLOL

I thought I heard something, it's those prairie people, weird.

Happy Birthday Lucille !

Thanks much Sheena. Prairie people ??

Lucille

Old May 8th 10, 04:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

wrote in message
On Sat, 8 May 2010 10:26:31 -0400, "Lucille"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Joan E. wrote:
I'm a bit early but, since I don't know if I'll be on the 'puter
tomorrow, I thought I'd get my singing in *early* this time! Soooo,
everyone join in!

Happy birthday to you,
Haaappyyy biiiirthdaaaaay toooo yooooouuuuu,
Happy birthday, dear Luciiiiiiiiillllllle,
Haaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiirthdaaaaaaay tooooooo yoooooouuuuuu!

Have a wonderful day, dear friend!

Joan
Oh hell, Joan...

I was going to put it on a speaker and blast it out at 12.01 LOLOL

I thought I heard something, it's those prairie people, weird.

Happy Birthday Lucille !

Thanks much Sheena. Prairie people ??

Lucille

The singer in ND - that is prairie land, isn't it ?

Yes to the singer, but the note underneath was from Gill, not exactly on a
prairie. More like a sauna today.

Lucille

Old May 9th 10, 02:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sharon

On May 7, 10:10*pm, "Lucille" wrote:
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message

wrote:

Joan E. wrote:
I'm a bit early but, since I don't know if I'll be on the 'puter
tomorrow, I thought I'd get my singing in *early* this time! *Soooo,
everyone join in!

Happy birthday to you,
Haaappyyy biiiirthdaaaaay toooo yooooouuuuu,
Happy birthday, dear Luciiiiiiiiillllllle,
Haaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiirthdaaaaaaay tooooooo yoooooouuuuuu!

Have a wonderful day, dear friend!

Joan
Oh hell, Joan...

I was going to put it on a speaker and blast it out at 12.01 LOLOL

I thought I heard something, it's those prairie people, weird.

Happy Birthday Lucille !

Happy day dear Lucille

Cheryl

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. * My friends took me out to dinner at
the new Carraba's that opened just down the road, which was surprisingly
good. *They all came back here for desert that they supplied. *Cherry pie
and Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, my favorite. *I'm stuffed and happy, but
I really feel old.

Lucille- Hide quoted text -

Happy Birthday Lucille - sounds like you had a perfect day. Good for
you!!

Sharon (N.B.)
Old May 9th 10, 09:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Fred

wrote:

Joan E. wrote:
I'm a bit early but, since I don't know if I'll be on the 'puter
tomorrow, I thought I'd get my singing in *early* this time! Soooo,
everyone join in!

Happy birthday to you,
Haaappyyy biiiirthdaaaaay toooo yooooouuuuu,
Happy birthday, dear Luciiiiiiiiillllllle,
Haaaaappyyyyyy biiiiiirthdaaaaaaay tooooooo yoooooouuuuuu!

Have a wonderful day, dear friend!

Joan
Oh hell, Joan...

I was going to put it on a speaker and blast it out at 12.01 LOLOL

I thought I heard something, it's those prairie people, weird.

Happy Birthday Lucille !

Thanks much Sheena. Prairie people ??

Lucille

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! from the flat land!g

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com
If nothing changes, nothing changes.
Don't back stitch to email, just stitchit.

Old May 10th 10, 05:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

wrote:

Joan E. wrote:
[...]

A very happy belated birthday wish (sorry - blame it on Verizon and e-mail
issues the past few days). Glad that you had a lovely time - and surely we
all know that you're not old in attitude at the least.....

Hoping to get to share some late in person birthday wishes sometime this
summer!

Again, I do apologize for being late - but - you wouldn't miss my terrible
voice in the chorus! Keep on celebrating, and best wishes for many more
happy and healthy years.

Ellice

Old May 20th 10, 05:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cathy from KY in CA

On May 9, 9:28*pm, "Ellice K." wrote:
On 5/7/10 9:10 PM, in article ,

wrote:

Joan E. wrote:
[...]

Glad you had a nice day!! I too, am late do to email issues. This is
the first update I've received
in over 2 weeks.

Much health and happiness to you in the coming year!

just me,
Cathy from KY in CA

Old May 20th 10, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Cathy from KY in CA" wrote in message
On May 9, 9:28 pm, "Ellice K." wrote:
On 5/7/10 9:10 PM, in article ,

,

wrote:

Joan E. wrote:
[...]

Thank you very much. It's nice to read a lovely thought, even a late one.

Lucille

OT yet another Birthday. Shirley Shone Beads 10 November 30th 05 12:52 PM
Birthday S.E.X. Debbi Quilting 1 March 29th 04 04:54 AM
Birthday s.e.x. Joan Erickson Needlework 8 March 17th 04 11:34 PM
I wish it was my birthday or something! Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 10 February 7th 04 08:34 PM
Thanks for Birthday Greetings karen Yarn 2 December 2nd 03 05:14 PM