Beading Daily

Old April 30th 09, 12:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Beading Daily

I need to really stop e-mails from these people. I keep seeing patterns I
want to buy, and then they put them on sale!! I have to keep telling myself
that I have plenty that I haven't gotten to from my Bead and Buttons and
patterns I've gotten off the internet!!

I think they're tormenting me on purpose, putting all this temptation in
front of me. Just like chocolate.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old April 30th 09, 04:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

I know what you mean.
I find it tormenting to get the Bead and Button her in UK then find I
cannot get the things to make some of the items.
Like 8mm top drilled button pearls.
The ones in Uk are smaller. There was a pattern in B&B about 3 to 4
months ago that I would have liked to make.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Beadbimbo
writes

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old April 30th 09, 07:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Shirley,

Anything you need, I"m happy to buy and put in the post to you.

Let me know,
b.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Old May 1st 09, 03:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

I can't get a lot locally, either. There a small bead store about 20
minutes away, but they don't have much. Better than nothing though!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
news
[...]

Daily Positive Affirmations - Here Are Some Daily PositiveAffirmations You .. [email protected] Quilting 9 November 25th 08 06:46 PM
Beading for Boys, and Beading Daily Christina Peterson Beads 1 April 29th 08 04:20 PM
knitting daily [email protected] Yarn 12 November 11th 07 10:11 AM
knitting daily Katherine Yarn 0 November 10th 07 03:28 AM
My daily quilting fix Clooniff Quilting 11 February 3rd 05 11:29 PM