It's someone's birthday tomorrow!

Old October 4th 13, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,[email protected]
Joan Erickson

Default It's someone's birthday tomorrow!

And that someone is Liz!

C'mon, everyone, join in!

Happy birthday tooo yoooouuuu,
Happy biiiirthdaaaay toooo yoooouuu,
Happy biiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaay deeeeaaaaar Liiiiiiiiiiz,
Happy biiiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!

And many moooooooore!

Have a terrific day, Liz!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

Old October 5th 13, 01:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,[email protected]
Nancy Spera

On 10/4/2013 12:45 PM, Joan Erickson wrote:
And that someone is Liz!

C'mon, everyone, join in!

Happy birthday tooo yoooouuuu,
Happy biiiirthdaaaay toooo yoooouuu,
Happy biiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaay deeeeaaaaar Liiiiiiiiiiz,
Happy biiiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!

And many moooooooore!

Have a terrific day, Liz!

Happy Happy Birthday

Nancy
Old October 5th 13, 03:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,[email protected]
Gillian Murray

On 10/4/2013 12:45 PM, Joan Erickson wrote:
And that someone is Liz!

C'mon, everyone, join in!

Happy birthday tooo yoooouuuu,
Happy biiiirthdaaaay toooo yoooouuu,
Happy biiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaay deeeeaaaaar Liiiiiiiiiiz,
Happy biiiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!

And many moooooooore!

Have a terrific day, Liz!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Gill
Old October 6th 13, 02:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 10/5/2013 1:52 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 12:30:42 -0400, Gillian Murray
wrote:

On 10/5/2013 11:39 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 05 Oct 2013 10:11:36 -0400, Gillian Murray
wrote:

On 10/4/2013 12:45 PM, Joan Erickson wrote:
And that someone is Liz!

C'mon, everyone, join in!

Happy birthday tooo yoooouuuu,
Happy biiiirthdaaaay toooo yoooouuu,
Happy biiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaay deeeeaaaaar Liiiiiiiiiiz,
Happy biiiiiiiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaaaay tooooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!

And many moooooooore!

Have a terrific day, Liz!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Gill

Hope you have battened down the hatches Gill !

Nah....Karen isn't very likely to bother me! I guess that is what you
are thinking...now, the possibility of a truckers strike from the 11th
to 14th might be a little more problematic. I have a huge stash of
everything, including wine, food, stitchy things, quilt fabric etc.

Incidentally I taught the quilt class ladies of some of our stitching
sayings, e.g frogging and SABLE. In return I learned a quilting
term..FART. (Fabric Acquisition Road Trip).

Gill

They sound a good vulgar bunch lol

Actually, Pat and I had so much fun. I had known her for years, but not
very well, more as an acquaintance. Spending the summer together with
the quilty thing we discovered that we are very compatible. I am a
little more reticent ( the Brit in me), but our sense of humor is the
same. The ladies in our class were pleading for us to buy a summer place
up there, so we could continue to be th entertainment. I think I
mentioned before, you and Pat are two of a kind.

Gill