attn: Cheryl - today's new hoffman charts

Old May 21st 10, 09:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Default attn: Cheryl - today's new hoffman charts

Did you see this new design on today's Hoffman releases?

http://tinyurl.com/2af2fws

Thought of you right away!

I loved the sayings on two of the charts:
"When I learned how to stitch, I forgot how to cook."
"Sour grapes make fine whines."
LOL!

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old May 21st 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

On May 21, 4:27�pm, Susan Hartman wrote:
Did you see this new design on today's Hoffman releases?

http://tinyurl.com/2af2fws

Thought of you right away!

I loved the sayings on two of the charts:
"When I learned how to stitch, I forgot how to cook."
"Sour grapes make fine whines."
LOL!

sue

--
Susan Hartman

LOL.....I sent Cheryl a link to her website.

Nancy
Old May 21st 10, 09:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 5/21/10 4:39 PM, in article
, "Nancy"
wrote:

On May 21, 4:27?pm, Susan Hartman wrote:
Did you see this new design on today's Hoffman releases?

http://tinyurl.com/2af2fws

Thought of you right away!

I loved the sayings on two of the charts:
"When I learned how to stitch, I forgot how to cook."
"Sour grapes make fine whines."
LOL!

sue

--
Susan Hartman

LOL.....I sent Cheryl a link to her website.

Nancy

I almost ordered during the Online Needlework Show but ordered this kit
instead

http://www.thecrossstitchguild.com/S...arch=dragonfly

But it is on my wish list!

Cheryl

Old May 22nd 10, 01:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna

On May 21, 4:27*pm, Susan Hartman wrote:
Did you see this new design on today's Hoffman releases?

http://tinyurl.com/2af2fws

Thought of you right away!

I loved the sayings on two of the charts:
"When I learned how to stitch, I forgot how to cook."
"Sour grapes make fine whines."
LOL!

sue

--
Susan Hartman

I like the Boston Tea Party one. But that looks like a lot of
stitching to me.

Donna in Virginia
Old May 23rd 10, 01:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sandy Bell

On May 22, 6:51*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 5/21/10 4:39 PM, in article
, "Nancy"

wrote:
On May 21, 4:27?pm, Susan Hartman wrote:
Did you see this new design on today's Hoffman releases?

http://tinyurl.com/2af2fws

Thought of you right away!

I loved the sayings on two of the charts:
"When I learned how to stitch, I forgot how to cook."
"Sour grapes make fine whines."
LOL!

sue

--
Susan Hartman

LOL.....I sent Cheryl a link to her website.

Nancy

I almost ordered during the Online Needlework Show but ordered *this kit
instead

http://www.thecrossstitchguild.com/S...arch=dragonfly

But it is on *my wish list!

Cheryl- Hide quoted text -

Like your piece alot Cheryl!
Sandy
Old May 23rd 10, 09:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 5/23/10 8:43 AM, in article
, "Sandy

wrote:
On May 21, 4:27?pm, Susan Hartman wrote:
Did you see this new design on today's Hoffman releases?

http://tinyurl.com/2af2fws

Thought of you right away!

I loved the sayings on two of the charts:
"When I learned how to stitch, I forgot how to cook."
"Sour grapes make fine whines."
LOL!

sue

--
Susan Hartman

LOL.....I sent Cheryl a link to her website.

Nancy

I almost ordered during the Online Needlework Show but ordered *this kit
instead

http://www.thecrossstitchguild.com/S...arch=dragonfly

But it is on *my wish list!

Cheryl- Hide quoted text -

Like your piece alot Cheryl!
Sandy

Thank you! I hope to pick it up next week!

Cheryl

attn: Cheryl Susan Hartman Needlework 9 March 15th 09 06:03 PM
Attn Cheryl and hockey folk: new hockey pattern Susan Hartman Needlework 1 September 28th 07 09:32 PM
Hoffman Distribution Susan Hartman Needlework 0 March 24th 07 03:32 PM
DMC Light Effects - Attn Cheryl! lewmew Needlework 1 January 17th 06 12:12 AM
new free charts, attn fantasy lovers Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen Needlework 2 January 7th 04 08:47 AM