Geobear?? Did he make it to AZ?????

Old May 13th 10, 01:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default Geobear?? Did he make it to AZ?????

I am just so curious; I know TM was off line for a bit. Such a fun
project, I really hope he made a grand entrance at the school!!!

Gillian
Old May 13th 10, 04:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

Gillian Murray wrote:
I am just so curious; I know TM was off line for a bit. Such a fun
project, I really hope he made a grand entrance at the school!!!

Gillian

I just heard a report on NPR that some enterprising company is offering
vacation packages for your teddy bear. You can send Teddy to the
Laplands to have all sorts of adventures, for a price.

Oy, veh! Can't imagine who'd do this, but I know that there's a sucker
born every minute, as PT Barnum famously said! (Or maybe not. Apparently
that's disputed.)

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=126791943

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old May 13th 10, 07:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Janet[_3_]

On May 12, 7:09*pm, Gillian Murray wrote:
I am just so curious; I know TM was off line for a bit. Such a fun
project, I really hope he made a grand entrance at the school!!!

Gillian

I just spoke to Tia Mary in Arizona and she doesn't know where Geo
Bear is. She will be able to check her email over the weekend and let
us know.

Janet

Old May 13th 10, 08:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Janet wrote:
On May 12, 7:09 pm, Gillian Murray wrote:
I am just so curious; I know TM was off line for a bit. Such a fun
project, I really hope he made a grand entrance at the school!!!

Gillian

I just spoke to Tia Mary in Arizona and she doesn't know where Geo
Bear is. She will be able to check her email over the weekend and let
us know.

Janet

Oh good, Janet, thanks for checking on the little guy. I have been
following his travels with great envy.

Gillian
Old May 14th 10, 12:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

wrote:
On Thu, 13 May 2010 18:56:15 -0400, Gillian Murray
wrote:

I think that the computer is the penpal we had in my day.
How, or why, else would Lucille and I get together next week?

I agree and I too am here however, I am glad Sheena will not let her
use FB, I support her decision on that.

I am on Facebook...for varying reasons. I have made contacts with a lost
niece, which is wonderful. She is my parents" only other grandchild,
other than my kids.

I also know a little about the lives of "our" grandchildren...and cringe
at some of the posts. My direct grandkids one rarely sees post anything.

The steps.....well that is another matter. I am horrified at some of
the language, and the laughs that one particular parent gives to her 13
year old daughter. Some of the kids are estranged from Jm....We are not
invited to events etc. I at least can see pictures of them...and hope
that they aren't ruined for life..

My daughter thanked me on MOthers day for raising her the way I did, and
said she has followed on with her kids. She is right...honesty, respect
are two major keys. Yup, I am proud of Marcella.

I think an email from a child, using the parent's address to a similarly
restricted child would work well. Did that make sense??

I think that would be perfectly appropriate - Marley likes to write
and would be genuinely interested in what they do in Arizona as
compared to here.

The next thing up is her sisters 3rd birthday on Sunday. I do not
look forward to that, hopefully it will be fine and the sounds can all
dissipate outside ugh.

GeoBear is on his way mirjam Needlework 4 February 18th 10 05:48 AM
GeoBear. joyce Needlework 0 February 6th 10 08:53 AM
GeoBear. joyce Needlework 0 January 28th 10 03:30 PM
GeoBear is off again! joyce Needlework 0 January 14th 10 12:26 PM
Geobear joycem[_2_] Needlework 1 November 29th 09 01:00 PM