ON TOPIC - has anyone seen these

Old November 24th 08, 01:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default ON TOPIC - has anyone seen these

http://www.stitcher.co.uk/

Old November 24th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Queencityxstitcher

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

http://www.stitcher.co.uk/

EEEWWW!

Bobbie V.
Old November 24th 08, 02:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Nov 24, 8:30*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
http://www.stitcher.co.uk/

I just heard about these in a newsletter I get from the UK. I'm not
sure what the point is. If I want scented stitching, I'll make a
sachet!

Louisa
Old November 24th 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Nov 24, 9:33*am, Jangchub wrote:
On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 07:30:08 -0500, Cheryl Isaak

wrote:

http://www.stitcher.co.uk/

No, but do you know if Lanarte sells just charts in the States, or
only kits in the U.K.? *I like the animals series.
Victoria

Herrschner's carries some of their kits. Check their website:
www.herrschners.com.

Louisa
Old November 24th 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message

http://www.stitcher.co.uk/

That looks silly to me. I'm so sensitive to perfumy smells that my friends
have stopped wearing perfume..

Old November 25th 08, 08:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

http://www.stitcher.co.uk/

Chocolate and lily of the valley? Where in the US do I order a case of
each?

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

"On his tombstone, Benjamin Franklin wanted it said not that he had been
rich
but rather that he had been useful."

Finished 10/7/08 - Sun Fun (Dimensions)

WIP: Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono
(Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

CFSfacts -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Newest research blog: http://cfs-facts.blogspot.com/
Old November 25th 08, 12:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 11/25/08 2:43 AM, in article , "Karen C
in California" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

http://www.stitcher.co.uk/

Chocolate and lily of the valley? Where in the US do I order a case of
each?

Who knows? I still can't decide if I like the idea or not...