Shearing Day Open House - Oct 18

Old October 12th 08, 03:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.misc
Rick[_3_]

Default Shearing Day Open House - Oct 18

Hello everybody!

We are doing a fall shearing of our Icelandic sheep next Saturday,
October 18, and are inviting YOU to join us. If you are thinking of
diversifying your fiber farm, picking out a fleece to blend with your
llama fiber, or are just curious about Icelandics (or sheep in
general),
this is your chance to check things out.

Of course, we also have llamas, including our newest, a gorgeous full
Peruvian dark smoke GREY girl that's just a month old. She's a real
standout with her silver ears and spunk to spare.

If there are enough "hands on deck" we will also pull out the cider
press
and have fresh apple cider. You can bring your own apples and jugs if
you'd like to make your very own to take home, too.

For those of you that don't know, we are in south central Michigan,
near
the intersection if I-94 and I-69. Email us off list to let us know
you
are coming!

Thanks, and Happy Fall!
Rick Boesen
Queso Cabeza Farm Llamas & Icelandic Sheep
Olivet, MI
www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com

Kasumi's Ceramic Open House in Toronto rolando Pottery 0 November 10th 05 05:54 AM
Emmett's Glass Open House Emmett Beads 0 November 5th 05 04:57 PM
AD-Craft Students League, NYC - Open House Craft Students League, NYC Pottery 0 March 5th 04 09:07 PM
AD-Craft Students League, NYC - Open House Craft Students League, NYC Glass 0 March 5th 04 08:59 PM
AD-Craft Students League, NYC, Open House Craft Students League, NYC Carving 0 March 5th 04 08:57 PM