quest for blocks

Old August 21st 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default quest for blocks

This may sound crazy, but I'm looking for quilt patterns or blocks
suitable for a small wall hanging in a bathroom. Anyone know of a site
or book? Thanks for any help.

Old August 21st 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Val

You could try going to http://www.quiltshops.com/search.htm and put, bath,
bubbles or rubber duck, etc. in the search and come up with some appropriate
prints to put into the blocks of your choice for a bath themed wall hanging.
Is that what you had in mind? If you're talking about one of those futzy
scenic mural thangz with a bathroom theme fugidaboudit.......It took our
Butterfly who knows how long to get me off the couch and she's run out of
smelling salts
Val

Old August 22nd 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jane Kay

You could make some cute outhouses from those tall birdhouse blocks I see a
lot of- just turn the circle for the bird to enter into a crescent moon
higher up. Could do jazzy colors or more traditional with ribbon embroidery
flowers around. Or you could get really fancy and make the doors open.

Jane in NE Ohio

Old August 24th 07, 02:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Take a spin around www.quilterscache.com - click on the "Where do you
want to go" icon, and you can look a different block patterns for
hours.........

Patti in Seattle

kaufman quilt quest marbles_2 Quilting 0 November 26th 05 05:22 PM
Floss Storage Quest... Louise Weiler Needlework 20 January 31st 05 06:53 PM
Update on the quest for fireline Marisa Cappetta Beads 0 August 16th 03 03:51 AM
Quest Katherine Burgess Yarn 4 July 29th 03 02:36 AM