first quilting in new house!

Old October 14th 05, 04:04 PM
DrQuilter

Default first quilting in new house!

and it was a hug block! so one lucky RCTQ member will see the first
block from Dr. Quilter in Lynnwood, WA in their hug quilt. barely made
the deadline by the way. I have sent at least another one since I moved
but it had been premade so I didnt sign it with my new location..

after sofi went to bed last night I went to my quilting room, assembled
shelves, took out most of the quilting stash out of the boxes and sorted
it very roughly by colour, of course I had kept it by colour but dumped
it into boxes. two friends helped me pack my quilting room on the last
day and they were very helpful but not too systematic if you know what I
mean. OK, I am anal, I admit it. and then I made my block. missed ER but
it was worth it!

BTW, now that I have digital cable I am discovering other programs that
are fun! for example the original coupling on BBC, its like friends but
witty!
--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old October 16th 05, 01:13 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

There's one on PBS right now that I'm in love with the main character. I
can't remember the title - though. "Broyles War" or something like that.
It's about a detective who has a son in the RAF during WWII. He solves a
wonderful mystery each week. It comes on here on Sunday night at 8 pm
(CST). I love PBS and the history channel. TLC and Discovery has gotten so
reality TV based anymore that I don't watch them much. HGTV just has too
many really bad home makeovers for me. How do they come up with all those
hideous ideas??

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old October 16th 05, 01:34 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

That's the one. Isn't it wonderful. I've got a seriously bad crush on
Detective Foyle. Sigh!!!

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old October 16th 05, 08:26 PM
Phyllis Nilsson

We watch it every week. He has such a calm demeanor and insistence on
getting to the bottom of the mystery.

Old October 17th 05, 05:32 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

I just like the way his mind works. When he gets that little turn of his
head when he's pondering some great truth I just want to give him a quick
hug. He is so endearing to me. All the characters are great but I really
like his and the actor does such a great job depicting him.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \