OT - test

Old July 23rd 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

Default OT - test

My very reliable but out dated and no longer supported newsreader seems
to have bit the dust. Recommendations for non-M$ free products are
hereby solicited.
Old July 23rd 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep ©

anne wrote:
My very reliable but out dated and no longer supported newsreader seems
to have bit the dust. Recommendations for non-M$ free products are
hereby solicited.

I've been using Thunderbird, from Mozilla (providers of Firefox, a
non-M$ web browser)

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old July 23rd 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher (Stronsay, Orkney)

anne wrote:
My very reliable but out dated and no longer supported newsreader seems
to have bit the dust. Recommendations for non-M$ free products are
hereby solicited.

I've been using Thunderbird for several years now. Much superior to the
Micro$oft product.
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney
Old July 23rd 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C - California

anne wrote:

My very reliable but out dated and no longer supported newsreader seems
to have bit the dust. Recommendations for non-M$ free products are
hereby solicited.

Netscape -- you'll have to go into the archives of old products because
the newer one doesn't do newsgroups. Download version 7.2

--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 7/18/08 - Moon Dreamer (Dimensions)

WIP: MLI Christmas Visit, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel,
Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel

CFSfacts -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Newest research blog: http://journals.aol.com/kmc528/Lifeasweknowit/
Old July 23rd 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn Mary

Bruce Fletcher (Stronsay, Orkney) wrote:
anne wrote:
My very reliable but out dated and no longer supported newsreader
seems to have bit the dust. Recommendations for non-M$ free products
are hereby solicited.

I've been using Thunderbird for several years now. Much superior to the
Micro$oft product.

When I went to Thunderbird a few years back I was told I also had to
have a dedicated newsreader. Is this no longer the case?

Olwynmary in New Orleans.
Old July 23rd 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ericka Kammerer

anne wrote:
My very reliable but out dated and no longer supported newsreader
seems to have bit the dust. Recommendations for non-M$ free products
are hereby solicited.

I've been using Thunderbird for several years now. Much superior to
the Micro$oft product.

When I went to Thunderbird a few years back I was told I also had to
have a dedicated newsreader. Is this no longer the case?

What do you mean by a "dedicated newsreader"? I've
been using Thunderbird for years for both email and newsgroups
and it hasn't given me any fits. It doesn't have quite every
feature any power user might dream of, but it gets the job done
with a minimum of fuss.

Best wishes,
Ericka
Old July 23rd 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
anne wrote:
My very reliable but out dated and no longer supported newsreader
seems to have bit the dust. Recommendations for non-M$ free products
are hereby solicited.

I've been using Thunderbird, from Mozilla (providers of Firefox, a
non-M$ web browser)

I posted this message and my test one with Thunderbird. It's gonna take
some getting used to sigh

--

another anne, add ingers to reply
Old July 24th 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MargW

anne wrote:
My very reliable but out dated and no longer supported newsreader seems
to have bit the dust. Recommendations for non-M$ free products are
hereby solicited.

\

I'm using Seamonkey (a Mozilla newsreader) and finding it works very
well. Similar to Netscape and Firefox . When my Netscape stopped
working for some reason, I started using Seamonkey. It imported all my
bookmarks and newsgroups without my having to resubscribe or rebuilt my
bookmarks.

MargW
Old July 24th 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna

On Jul 23, 11:59 am, anne wrote:
My very reliable but out dated and no longer supported newsreader seems
to have bit the dust. Recommendations for non-M$ free products are
hereby solicited.

I've been using Mozilla Firefox as my web browser for years and just
read the newsgroups through the google newsreader.

They have far fewer "burps" than they used to. It's nearly flawless
now.

Donna in Virginia
Old July 24th 08, 11:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dr. Brat

Donna wrote:

On Jul 23, 11:59 am, anne wrote:

My very reliable but out dated and no longer supported newsreader seems
to have bit the dust. Recommendations for non-M$ free products are
hereby solicited.

I've been using Mozilla Firefox as my web browser for years and just
read the newsgroups through the google newsreader.

They have far fewer "burps" than they used to. It's nearly flawless
now.

Um, no. For high volume groups, Google is almost unuseable. I use it
when my Netscape burps or when Comcast goes down and it's clunky beyond
belief compared to reading usenet with a newsreader.

Elizabeth

test Anna MCM Yarn 4 December 22nd 03 11:00 PM
test Slick Hippy chick Yarn 7 November 18th 03 07:37 PM
Test Slick Hippy chick Yarn 5 November 16th 03 11:44 PM