AD: Bali Silver $0.49 a Gram!

Old June 14th 04, 06:46 PM
Black Cat Beads

Default AD: Bali Silver $0.49 a Gram!

For all My RCB buddies!

ALL my Bali Silver Beads & Findings on SALE at $0.49 a gram until midnight
PST 06/17/04. Just a quickie Sale!

How this will work is that you will purchase out of my eBay store at regular
price. Email me after you have completed your purchasing to let me know you
saw this AD on RCB. Then I will email you with the corrected total with the
sale prices plus the shipping added.

Nicole
**********************************
Check out all my new Lampwork!!!
http://www.blackcatbeads.com

http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads?refid=store2
**********************************
Yahoo IM: blackcatbeads

Old June 14th 04, 07:03 PM
Black Cat Beads

Been called worse neener nenner! hehe

--

Nicole
**********************************
Check out all my new Lampwork!!!
http://www.blackcatbeads.com

http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads?refid=store2
**********************************
Yahoo IM: blackcatbeads

"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "Black Cat Beads"
:

]For all My RCB buddies!
]
]ALL my Bali Silver Beads & Findings on SALE at $0.49 a gram until

midnight
]PST 06/17/04. Just a quickie Sale!

SITTING ON HANDS.
TYPING WITH NOSE.

WITCH!!!!!!!

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
newest creations: http://www.vickijean.com/new.html
-----------
and to the republic which it established, one nation from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Old June 14th 04, 07:18 PM
Marisa2

Perfect!

hehe.

marisa2

Black Cat Beads wrote:
For all My RCB buddies!

ALL my Bali Silver Beads & Findings on SALE at $0.49 a gram until midnight
PST 06/17/04. Just a quickie Sale!

How this will work is that you will purchase out of my eBay store at regular
price. Email me after you have completed your purchasing to let me know you
saw this AD on RCB. Then I will email you with the corrected total with the
sale prices plus the shipping added.

Nicole
**********************************
Check out all my new Lampwork!!!
http://www.blackcatbeads.com

http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads?refid=store2
**********************************
Yahoo IM: blackcatbeads

Teva Yafae Original Designs
inspired by nature

For unique jewelry or apparel, or to learn about having your
own Jewelry home-party or children's party, please visit:

http://www.tevayafae.com

Old June 14th 04, 07:28 PM
starlia

You are so bad. I love your sales!

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old June 14th 04, 07:29 PM
Candace

Nicole, I meant to ask you this last time you ran a quickie sale like this--how
much does your silver normally run per gram?

an e-mail reply is welcome if you like TIA

~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old June 14th 04, 07:41 PM
Black Cat Beads

Between $0.65 and $0.75 a gram.

Nicole
**********************************

Old June 14th 04, 07:46 PM
Candace

Between $0.65 and $0.75 a gram.

Nicole

Thank you. Now I have a better idea of how much the discount is. I am so
totally ignorant of silver prices...mostly because I adore silver and can't
afford it most of the time, so I try not to even look...self torture is cool
and all...but dang!

Old June 14th 04, 08:01 PM
Dr. Sooz

OH MAN! I bought at your last sale. It was SUCH a great deal!

ALL my Bali Silver Beads & Findings on SALE at $0.49 a gram until midnight
PST 06/17/04. Just a quickie Sale!

http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads?refid=store2

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old June 14th 04, 08:05 PM
Black Cat Beads

At the last few shows I attended the silver prices were between $0.42 and
$0.55 a gram wholesale. This was due to the silver price increase about 3
months ago. The silver I have right now is from about 6-8months ago so the
price was a little lower. I am making just enought to pay ebay fees with the
$0.49 a gram deal. AM I NUTS?????

--

Nicole
**********************************

Old June 14th 04, 10:23 PM
Su/Cutworks

Nicole wrote:

How this will work is that you will purchase out of my eBay store at

regular
price. Email me after you have completed your purchasing to let me know

you
saw this AD on RCB. Then I will email you with the corrected total with

the
sale prices plus the shipping added.

But not to anywhere but the US?

-Su