ISO Cross Stitch Collection issue 144

Old November 1st 08, 08:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
claudia

Default ISO Cross Stitch Collection issue 144

Hello everyone

I am SO close to completing my collection of Lilliput Lane patterns!
SO close!

All I am missing right now is the backstitching instrucitons to the
LL209 pattern Burley Street Garage.

This was published as a kit by Anchor some time ago and is now OOP.
It was also published in the British magazine Cross Stitch Collection
issue 144.

Can anyone help? Either the kit, or the magazine would be wonderful.

PLease? Pretty please? All I need are the backstitching instructions.

Someone out there please help out a fellow stitcher!

I am willing to trade, pay, send gift certificate, light a candle
WHATEVER!

Anyone?

Thanks

Claudia
Old November 1st 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Claudia wrote:
Hello everyone

I am SO close to completing my collection of Lilliput Lane patterns!
SO close!

All I am missing right now is the backstitching instrucitons to the
LL209 pattern Burley Street Garage.

This was published as a kit by Anchor some time ago and is now OOP.
It was also published in the British magazine Cross Stitch Collection
issue 144.

Can anyone help? Either the kit, or the magazine would be wonderful.

PLease? Pretty please? All I need are the backstitching instructions.

Someone out there please help out a fellow stitcher!

I am willing to trade, pay, send gift certificate, light a candle
WHATEVER!

Anyone?

Thanks

Claudia

My LNS has a collection of older magazines - I will check with them and
see if they have this one.

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old November 1st 08, 04:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep[_3_]

On Nov 1, 4:02*am, Claudia wrote:
Hello everyone

I am SO close to completing my collection of Lilliput Lane patterns!
SO close!

All I am missing right now is the backstitching instrucitons to the
LL209 pattern Burley Street Garage.

This was published as a kit by Anchor some time ago and is now OOP.
It was also published in the British magazine Cross Stitch Collection
issue 144.

Can anyone help? Either the kit, or the magazine would be wonderful.

PLease? Pretty please? All I need are the backstitching instructions.

Someone out there please help out a fellow stitcher!

I am willing to trade, pay, send gift certificate, light a candle
WHATEVER!

Anyone?

Thanks

Claudia

My LNS does not have this issue, but they have a different issue, and
they suggested contacting them to see if they have any in their
archives:

Address: 30 Monmouth Street, Bath BA1 2BW
Main - Tel: 01225 442244 Fax: 01225 732282 send a fax
Website: http://www.futurenet.com/futureonlin...azine.asp?ID=9

Maybe they could help?
Old June 21st 09, 10:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
debk39

debk39 had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/needlework/R...144-43904-.htm
:
HI Claudia,
I was just wondering if you managed to get the back stitching for burley
street garage
deb
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Magic_Mood_Jeep wrote:

Claudia wrote:
[...]

-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.needlework - 49512 messages and counting!
Old July 5th 09, 11:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
claudia

Hi Deb.

Yes, I did. In fact, I have finished stitching the piece and it is
gorgeous (though I proba bly should not be the one saying this!).

Thanks for asking!

Claudia
http://community.webshots.com/user/cmhamann

On 21 jun, 11:49, (debk39)
wrote:
debk39 had written this in response tohttp://www.sewgirls.com/needlework/Re-ISO-Cross-Stitch-Collection-iss...
*:

Claudia wrote:
[...]

##-----------------------------------------------##- Ocultar texto de la cita -

- Mostrar texto de la cita -

Old July 6th 09, 12:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Claudia wrote:
[...]

I just looked at the picture...it is so cool that you can great\t help
here.....and it is also beautifully stitched.

Congratulations.

Gillian
Florida until tomorrow!YEAH!!!
Heading to cooler weather.