Name two guilty pleasures

Old October 24th 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Name two guilty pleasures

You indulge in while stitching

For moi?

The Price is Right
Chocolate

Cheryl

Old October 24th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

On Oct 24, 11:59*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
You indulge in while stitching

House reruns
hershey treasures

Linda
Old October 24th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ruby

Stilton
wine gums
Ruby
Old October 24th 08, 06:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"lewmew" wrote in message
On Oct 24, 11:59 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
You indulge in while stitching

House reruns
hershey treasures

Linda

Normally I would agree on the House reruns, but today I'm sitting here like
a dope watching a silly movie about a Golden Retriever because Puff climbed
on my lap to better see the screen and sat there mesmerized by the TV so how
could I turn it off? Now he lost interest but I'm stuck watching.

For today it's Tootsie Pops, but usually chocolate of any kind.

Lucille

Old October 24th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
You indulge in while stitching

For moi?

The Price is Right
Chocolate

Cheryl

white chocolate for me - and PRINGLES...

Listening to AM radio talk shows (Dr. Laura is a hoot, sometimes, and
Rush Limbaugh is OK, when he shuts up and lets callers have their say),
local news, or barring boredom, audio books borrowed from the local
library and put on my iPod (mystery, mostly, but legal thrillers and
boogy-monster thrillers (as in Dean Koontz or Stephen King) are also a
good listen)

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old October 24th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 10/24/08 1:47 PM, in article ,
"Ruby" wrote:

Stilton
wine gums
Ruby

Wine gums???

Cheryl

Old October 24th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 10/24/08 1:47 PM, in article ,
"Ruby" wrote:

Stilton
wine gums
Ruby

Wine gums???

Cheryl

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine_gum
Mmmm, brings back memories of childhood and trying to make a wine gum
(or fruit gum) last as long as possible but the temptation to chew
always won.
Available in the USA, see http://candyaddict.com/blog/tag/wine-gum
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK
Old October 24th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gill Murray

Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply) wrote:
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 10/24/08 1:47 PM, in article ,
"Ruby" wrote:

Stilton
wine gums
Ruby

Wine gums???

Cheryl

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine_gum
Mmmm, brings back memories of childhood and trying to make a wine gum
(or fruit gum) last as long as possible but the temptation to chew
always won.
Available in the USA, see http://candyaddict.com/blog/tag/wine-gum

The black ones were always my favorite. I found some in a shop this
summer....they didn't taste anywhere as good as I remembered them.

Gillian
Old October 24th 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 10/24/08 3:37 PM, in article , "Gill
Murray" wrote:

Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply) wrote:
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 10/24/08 1:47 PM, in article ,
"Ruby" wrote:

Stilton
wine gums
Ruby

Wine gums???

Cheryl

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine_gum
Mmmm, brings back memories of childhood and trying to make a wine gum
(or fruit gum) last as long as possible but the temptation to chew
always won.
Available in the USA, see http://candyaddict.com/blog/tag/wine-gum

The black ones were always my favorite. I found some in a shop this
summer....they didn't taste anywhere as good as I remembered them.

Gillian

Tried to find "Dots" recently and could not - at least not made in the US
(just China). And Charleston Chews don't taste the same either.

Sigh - thank heavens for Hersey