BACK TO SCHOOL SALE!

Old November 26th 03, 01:02 PM
kteedidit

Default BACK TO SCHOOL SALE!

HELLO ALL
I have 2 white/superba s48/1602 machines. one control box is in great the
other is in pieces. I have lots of accessories for both machines. I also
have a digi-form computer, double garter carriage, intarsia carriage and
lots of mylars , manuals, and booklets. I also have an s47/1502
white-superba with extra parts and acc's. All three beds re in good to
excellent condition. the s47/1502 is the punchcard version of the french
machines.
I also have the George LeWarre video tapes, and the audio tapes as well.
I am returning to University in Jan and want to get rid of all the
white/superba stuff......ALL OF IT. I WILL NOT SEPARATE THESE.......ALL
TOGETHER PLEASE...
I AM ASKING 1100+SHIPPING OR MAKE ME AN OFFER.
I need to do this soon......
email me at

thanks
kate