Google

Old October 4th 06, 06:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

Default Google

Does one have to sign in to use google now? I went to see what my server
hadn't served and Google asked me for a password. Is this a new policy?

Tina

Old October 4th 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cindy

Tina,

I'm not sure what's up with Google and asking for a pass word... i
responded to your reply in my topic last night, but then it went away
and I don't see it any where? Did you see my response? If not I can
"re" tell you what I said. My point is this...yes i'm getting there. i
was rethinking it all in my head and then wanted to know which beads
you liked again, but can't find the post...so what beads did you
like???????

Old October 4th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Christina Peterson wrote:
Does one have to sign in to use google now? I went to see what my server
hadn't served and Google asked me for a password. Is this a new policy?

Tina

Tina,
I've had google ask me for a password, but only when I was posting.
When I first signed on to google after aol stopped carrying newsgroups,
the sign up screen used to come up about once a week, very annoying.
Now it comes up about once a month or so, but I honestly don't know if
they've changed their policy or it's because I'm posting less.

Patti

Old October 4th 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

I always have to sign in. Like Patti, when I quit using AOL to get to
the newsgroup, then I had to sign in to Google. Now, I have a
different sign in for my gmail and this name for this newsgroup, so I
sign in and out on a regular basis.

Basically, if you are not using a newsgroup reader, then Google is your
newsgroup reader, and you would have to sign in. I think.

Becki

Google sends a digest for RCTY Rusty Yarn 9 June 14th 05 04:04 PM
Rock Polisher Keith Jewelry 24 April 27th 04 03:34 PM
Question about Google Lisa C Quilting 35 December 14th 03 07:05 PM