Finished the wedding quilt!!!

Old October 5th 05, 07:39 PM
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default Finished the wedding quilt!!!

Got it done with THREE days to spare! It's washed and drying on the
clothesline. One little tiny problem.... DS#1 washed some new Levis in
my washer with some kind of paper on them. Now I have paper bits all
over the quilt. Waaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

The first three pics are the finished quilt.

http://community.webshots.com/album/459198502DspSJC

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old October 5th 05, 08:08 PM
Sally Swindells

Its gorgeous - Congratulations - I wish I'd finished something!.

My cure for bits of paper etc on laundry is either a sticky roller
'clothes brush', or a wodge of sticky tape round my hand. Takes
patience, but works every time!

Hope it wasn't money he washed! (or his passport like my DS!)
--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

Old October 5th 05, 08:08 PM
Patti

It looks great, Leslie. Well done indeed for getting it done. Don't
those last few stages always take much longer than anticipated!
I think the quilting looks just right - I'm so glad.
Try sticky tape rolled round your hand for getting the bits of paper
off. Should work a treat - though you will have to keep renewing the
sticky tape!!
I'm sure S&A will love it.
..
In message . com,
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. writes
Got it done with THREE days to spare! It's washed and drying on the
clothesline. One little tiny problem.... DS#1 washed some new Levis in
my washer with some kind of paper on them. Now I have paper bits all
over the quilt. Waaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

The first three pics are the finished quilt.

http://community.webshots.com/album/459198502DspSJC

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 5th 05, 08:09 PM
Anne in CA

Looks totally wonderful Leslie! Pat's suggestion about the cable really
worked.

As for the paper bits, maybe they'll drop off or brush off when its dry?
otherwise, you could wash it again -- after DS#1 cleans out the washer
of course ;-)

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3

Old October 5th 05, 08:24 PM
Queen of Squishies

Woohoo!!! Dancing in the moonlight for ya, Leslie-girl! Good, good job!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old October 5th 05, 08:43 PM
D Curtis

Happy Dancing with you in the soggy sloppy, knee deep in puddles of
Wisconsin.. and Mazel Tov to the happy couple!
Diana

Old October 5th 05, 09:03 PM
Sandy Foster

In article . com,
"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote:

Got it done with THREE days to spare! It's washed and drying on the
clothesline. One little tiny problem.... DS#1 washed some new Levis in
my washer with some kind of paper on them. Now I have paper bits all
over the quilt. Waaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

The first three pics are the finished quilt.

http://community.webshots.com/album/459198502DspSJC

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

It's terrific, Leslie! They're sure to just love it!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

Old October 5th 05, 11:31 PM
The Brown Family

It's beautiful! I would stick it in the dryer though for a 10 minutes and get
the paper bits off......it certainly won't hurt the quilt. I throw mine in the
dryer with no problems at all.

Lorraine

ups.com...