Desperately seeking crochet pattern

Old January 14th 09, 04:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Elizabeth[_3_]

Default Desperately seeking crochet pattern

Hi,

I'm trying to find a pattern from what I think was a 1986 issue of Crochet
World. It was called Vibrations afghan, a twin size multi-colored afghan
with interlocking loops. I need the pattern to finish!

Can anyone help? I emailed the magazine to try to get a copy but have not
heard anything back.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Old January 14th 09, 06:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Barbara[_4_]

Elizabeth wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to find a pattern from what I think was a 1986 issue of Crochet
World. It was called Vibrations afghan, a twin size multi-colored afghan
with interlocking loops. I need the pattern to finish!

Can anyone help? I emailed the magazine to try to get a copy but have not
heard anything back.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...+loops&spell=1

maybe at one of these sites
Barbara
Old January 15th 09, 01:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
bungadora

On Jan 14, 9:47*am, "Elizabeth" wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to find a pattern from what I think was a 1986 issue of Crochet
World. It was called Vibrations afghan, a twin size multi-colored afghan
with interlocking loops. I need the pattern to finish!

Can anyone help? I emailed the magazine to try to get a copy but have not
heard anything back.

You might try posting over at rec.crafts.textiles.yarn. The more
people you ask the more likely you are to get a hit and not everyone
who reads that group also reads this one. I have some crochet
magazines from that era, but no luck. Although there are some patterns
I'd still like to make ...
Dora

Old January 15th 09, 10:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

You can buy it for only 1.99 at http://www.crochetdoilies.com/books_Crochet_World.html

AsianDoll

Since its my school semester break I have been using my free time
playing games like a href=http://www.gamestotal.com http://www.gamestotal.com
/a a href=http://uc.gamestotal.com http://uc.gamestotal.com /a
a href=http://gc.gamestotal.com http://gc.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://3700ad.gamestotal.com http://3700ad.gamestotal.com /a
a href=http://manga.gamestotal.com http://manga.gamestotal.com /a

Old January 15th 09, 04:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Elizabeth[_3_]

"Elizabeth" wrote in message
m...
Hi,

I'm trying to find a pattern from what I think was a 1986 issue of Crochet
World. It was called Vibrations afghan, a twin size multi-colored afghan
with interlocking loops. I need the pattern to finish!

Can anyone help? I emailed the magazine to try to get a copy but have not
heard anything back.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Hi everyone, thanks for the replies! I was able to figure out the row
pattern by taking apart one row. Now I am set until I have to finish it off,
but I won't worry about that just yet, I guess, since I have about 175 rows
to go!

Elizabeth

Old January 15th 09, 07:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default Ping Cheryl, Desperately seeking crochet pattern

wrote:
You can buy it for only 1.99 at
http://www.crochetdoilies.com/books_Crochet_World.html

AsianDoll

Since its my school semester break I have been using my free time
playing games like a href=http://www.gamestotal.com http://www.gamestotal.com
/a a href=http://uc.gamestotal.com http://uc.gamestotal.com /a
a href=http://gc.gamestotal.com http://gc.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://3700ad.gamestotal.com http://3700ad.gamestotal.com /a
a href=http://manga.gamestotal.com http://manga.gamestotal.com /a

Click on the link for Crochet World. There is a neat ladybug purse there!!!

Gill
Old January 15th 09, 08:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/15/09 2:53 PM, in article ,
"Gillian Murray" wrote:

wrote:
You can buy it for only 1.99 at
http://www.crochetdoilies.com/books_Crochet_World.html

AsianDoll

Since its my school semester break I have been using my free time
playing games like a href=http://www.gamestotal.com
http://www.gamestotal.com
/a a href=http://uc.gamestotal.com http://uc.gamestotal.com /a
a href=http://gc.gamestotal.com http://gc.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://3700ad.gamestotal.com http://3700ad.gamestotal.com /a
a href=http://manga.gamestotal.com http://manga.gamestotal.com /a

Click on the link for Crochet World. There is a neat ladybug purse there!!!

Gill

Too bad it's sold already!

Cheryl