Stitching-related post

Old January 1st 09, 03:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman

Default Stitching-related post

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/1/09 7:40 AM, in article
, "anne"
wrote:

says...

What new design(s) have you recently seen/purchased? Please include
links!

Not really designs but I want to do all, and I do mean all, the stitches shown
on http://www.loopylace.com/crazyquiltstudio/lessons/embroidery.htm I'd be
happy if I got a tenth of them looking good.

OMG that is fabulous.

Cheryl

Anne, THANK YOU for sharing that link. It's inspiring! (and it's
Bookmarked!)

Sue

--
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music
Old January 1st 09, 03:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Felice

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:17:48 -0800, Karen C in California
wrote:

Joan E. wrote:

What new design(s) have you recently seen/purchased? Please include
links!

Old design -- Michaels is clearancing some OOP Bucilla kits. I'm
working on BFF, and acquired "Spoiled Rotten" in the same shopping trip.
Do you think my niece will be humored or offended by it?

Considering if it were my nieces who'd get nothing, I think your niece
will probably be humored.
Victoria

My 12-year-old granddaughter was highly amused by the "Spoiled Rotten" I
gave her. My guess is your niece will be secretly pleased to think that she
is spoiled!

Felice

Old January 1st 09, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Donna

On Dec 31 2008, 12:37*pm, "Joan E."
wrote:
Thanks to Felice, who reminded us there have been few stitchy posts
recently, and in the spirit of a New Year coming, I hereby submit the
following enabling question:

What new design(s) have you recently seen/purchased? *Please include
links!

Joan

As soon as I finish something largeish, I've got Ink Circles Much-
Heralded Sampler on my brain. I'm changing colors. Tried one
combination, but after thinking it over realized I had it wrong. I've
got another idea and hope to go to my LNS tomorrow to see what I can
find to fulfill my vision.

http://www.inkcircles.com/IC/MHS.html

I'm a sucker for a lion rampant...

Donna in Virginia
Old January 2nd 09, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
bungadora

On Jan 1, 5:40*am, anne wrote:
says...

What new design(s) have you recently seen/purchased? *Please include
links!

Not really designs but I want to do all, and I do mean all, the stitches shown
on http://www.loopylace.com/crazyquiltstudio/lessons/embroidery.htm I'd be
happy if I got a tenth of them looking good.
--
another anne, add ingers to reply

Ditto the fabulous and bookmarkability. Wonderful site. Fortunately
I have a WIP/UFO I can apply it to without breaking my 3 completions/1
new project rule.
Dora
Old January 2nd 09, 07:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

says...
p.s. do you want me to post links to SharonB's blogs and web site?

Sharon B's web site:
http://inaminuteago.com/
her new blog: http://www.pintangle.com
her old blog: http://sharonb.wordpress.com/

I should add "do at least one crazy quilting project to my resolutions"

I'm inspired by the variety of things people do on crazy quilts and like to
emulate the techniques. Putting a CQ together is too mind boggling for me.

--
another anne, add ingers to reply
Old January 2nd 09, 09:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/2/09 2:46 PM, in article
, "anne"
wrote:

says...
p.s. do you want me to post links to SharonB's blogs and web site?

Sharon B's web site:
http://inaminuteago.com/
her new blog: http://www.pintangle.com
her old blog: http://sharonb.wordpress.com/

I should add "do at least one crazy quilting project to my resolutions"

I'm inspired by the variety of things people do on crazy quilts and like to
emulate the techniques. Putting a CQ together is too mind boggling for me.

I'd do something small - I have a needlebook kit from Pepperell Pepper
Patch. Don't know if they are still in business (I think not).

Cheryl

Old January 3rd 09, 12:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

Oooo, looks what PatternsOnline.com has for an exclusive release!

http://www.patternsonline.com/Patterns/LPat.aspx?P=7586

Already purchased, downloaded & printed!

Joan (not that I need *another* project, but it will be perfect for my
boss next Christmas!)

Help from the historical reenactment folks - stitching related -lucet Cheryl Isaak Needlework 30 July 2nd 07 02:49 PM
re-post: quick post, a MUST-Have book for Knitters YarnWright Yarn 0 April 3rd 07 09:48 PM
Stitching related post-webshots update [email protected] Needlework 2 September 27th 05 10:32 PM
Fiber related (maybe) Anna MCM Yarn 3 September 9th 05 02:46 AM
Dr. Who - craft-related Plunderworks Needlework 0 July 24th 03 08:59 PM