half hearted happy dance?

Old October 13th 05, 04:02 AM
Polly Esther

It was such a funny, happy day. One of my favorite things is terribly
insulting obnoxious birthday cards. My friends and family go into high gear
to outdo themselves to see who can find the very worst one. The winner and
the first runner-up from last year still haven't joined in except for
promises. They still are doing Katrina survival and I will wait. Polly

"Carolyn McCarty" wrote in message
Awwwww......so sorry I missed it! Happy birthday, Polly, and many happy
returns!

Old October 13th 05, 11:46 AM
Roberta Zollner

If you Really dislike it, then don't give it to her. (Maybe it's that
background floral that annoys you?) Gifts ought to be whole-hearted. But you
could send it to me -my group has a charity auction that would be very happy
to find this a home!
Roberta in D

"Marijke" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
.. .

I finished made a quilt last week for a friend, sort of a thank you for
stuff she's done for me. It's a small lap quilt, not big at all. The only
problem is, I don't like it! I don't know if I feel right giving her a
quilt I don't like. I don't like it at all.

I've made quilts before that I didn't like, but usually once they're
quilted and bound, they look ok, but this one just isn't doing that.

the quilt:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...steryquilt.jpg
close up:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...iltcloseup.jpg
the backing:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...yquiltback.jpg

Should I give it?

PS, she likes coffee so note the backing. ;-)

Marijke
in Montreal

Old October 13th 05, 12:43 PM
Queen of Squishies

Polly, Polly, Polly. Quit shovin', I got there first, just admit it and
settle down.

And Happy Birthday!!!!!! : )

Karen,Queen of Squishies

half happy dance Jessamy Quilting 14 April 24th 05 09:18 AM
Happy Dance for Happy Quilt hfw Quilting 7 March 20th 05 11:04 PM
half happy dance! Dr. Quilter Quilting 3 May 2nd 04 06:02 PM
2 YEAR HAPPY DANCE IN WAITING!!!!!!!!!!! Angbug Needlework 3 April 26th 04 08:40 PM
Happy happy dance dance.... Kellie J. Berger Quilting 5 September 20th 03 01:42 PM