Happy Dance

Old October 12th 05, 08:23 AM
Patti

Good for you, Butterfly. I bet it's really pretty.
..
In message , Butterfly
writes
You'all gotta dance for me as I'm still "off the feetz" and find out how
much longer this Friday....please......
I FINISHED the Fall tablerunner in time to use it THIS Fall!!!!!!!! It is of
the Maple Leaf Pattern and is of fall colors. YAY!!!!!
And it looks good from a galloping horse. I did like the feel and weight of
the fabrics. I was not too pleased with the instructions but I forced myself
to follow them.....anyway, I am not to sure when DS will update the
Website....he is doing his stuff as well as mine now that I'm laid up--so I
ain't asking until life is 'back to our normal'.

Butterfly (at least I am still doing dinner ; )

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 12th 05, 05:14 PM
jeanbaby

YoooHoooo, Dancing in the desert sun, (sun screen ofcourse) for the Fall
table runner that was finished for FALL. yeah!
Jeanbaby