Anyone for Threads exchange ????

Old December 22nd 04, 05:08 AM
Shillelagh

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Friends , due to my too full schedule [ and not enough hours and hands
!!] i want to but can`t join the 6x6 exchnage ,, but i am quite able
to exchange threads ,,,, i have found that by channging threads i get
some nice additions to my Pallette ,,,
So i think i would like to do it ...
We just have to agree on amount and length ...
5 threads of 4 meters each aren`t even very heavy to send ....
mirjam

Please explain to me what kind of threads you mean... I'm not sure I
understand. If it's something I can do, I'd like to join in. :)

Shelagh

Old December 22nd 04, 05:47 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 06:20:38 GMT, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:

Shelagh it is easy enough ,, i pack an envelope with
5 threads [cut from my stash ,, ] each 4 metters long ... [ i may add
postcard or beads ,, but this is open to choise] ,,, put in an
envelope and send it to my partner ,, who will send me 5 threads of 4
meters each from her stash ,,,
Since threads and tastes are different we end up with some nice
collection oif Diferent threads to enrich our own collection ,,To be
used at will ,,,,
mirjam

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Friends , due to my too full schedule [ and not enough hours and hands
!!] i want to but can`t join the 6x6 exchnage ,, but i am quite able
to exchange threads ,,,, i have found that by channging threads i get
some nice additions to my Pallette ,,,
So i think i would like to do it ...
We just have to agree on amount and length ...
5 threads of 4 meters each aren`t even very heavy to send ....
mirjam

Kumihimo!!!
Noreen
who remembers when one of our gals, and for the life of me cannot remember
her NAME, she was a Methodist minister, from Georga.... anyway, she invited
us to a thread exchange last year....
Noreen
who wishes that emotionally and financially she could DO this one... but
alas....

Old December 22nd 04, 01:34 PM
Trish

This sounds like an exchange I'd be very interested in!:)

--
Trish
http://community.webshots.com/user/trishirvine

Old December 22nd 04, 02:13 PM
Gallagher

I'd love to. My stash isn't too big, but this will be a wonderful excuse to
buy more! "Honey, I need it for my exchange..."

Abi

Old December 22nd 04, 07:11 PM
Shillelagh

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Shelagh it is easy enough ,, i pack an envelope with
5 threads [cut from my stash ,, ] each 4 metters long ... [ i may add
postcard or beads ,, but this is open to choise] ,,, put in an
envelope and send it to my partner ,, who will send me 5 threads of 4
meters each from her stash ,,,
Since threads and tastes are different we end up with some nice
collection oif Diferent threads to enrich our own collection ,,To be
used at will ,,,,
mirjam

Mirjam - I'm not sure you understood my question.... when you say "threads",
does that include any kind of yarn as in knitting yarn, embroidery thread -
that kind of thing?

You see - to me - thread means "sewing thread", and my sewing thread is not
very exciting.(grin).

Shelagh

Old December 22nd 04, 09:20 PM
Sue

I only have red heart basic colors on hand right now, would this be
something to help? I'm new so I'm not sure.

Sue

Old December 22nd 04, 09:30 PM
Ophelia

1 metre = 3 feet and 3 inches

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
[...]

Re; Guild Fat quarter exchange ideas mauvicem Quilting 0 December 19th 04 12:53 PM
FAQ's for 6x6 exchange NoraBalcer Yarn 3 November 27th 04 12:23 PM
FAQ'S for monthly 6x6 exchange NoraBalcer Yarn 0 September 25th 04 02:37 PM
FAQ's for the 6x6 exchange NoraBalcer Yarn 6 August 29th 04 09:45 PM
The FAQ's for the ongoing 6 x 6 inch square exchange: Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 0 May 26th 04 03:53 PM