Liked Norma's and New RCTY site

Old November 6th 03, 12:57 AM
Angelicsong

No problem and thanks Katherine

Loads of hugs,
Melody

"Katherine Burgess" wrote in message
Add me, Melody.
Katherine

"Angelicsong" wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...

Okeydokey Ria, you're included to

Melody

"Ria Van de Velde" wrote in message
Count me in
Ria

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 18:50:08 GMT, "Angelicsong"
wrote:

Hi Ria and Everyone else,

I already tried a RCTY yahoo site and only a few participated so I

decided
to close it down again.

Some people got the idea (in their own heads not from something *I*

wrote)
that the RCTY site would be *taking away or taking over* from this

forum.
Let me reiterate IT WOULD NOT!! It would be a like a library to store

things
and ideas etc and then if someone wanted to go back and check

something
out -- like a pattern or recipe or send someone a birthday card, they

could.
I hope people understand that now!! Wheeew!!!

If anyone is still interested I am willing to create a site just for

RCTY
with pages for the following things:

Recipes,
Patterns,
Tips & Tricks,
Member Photos (a password protected area),
Birthdays (password protected area),
Poems & Stories,

and anything else RCTY members wish. Although this is time consuming

and
challenging, I find things like this fun and worthwhile for all our

members.

Please note, those of our RCTY family that do not want to

participate -
do
not have to!! OK?

Meanwhile, I would appreciate your emails on this and I will abide by

those
members wishes.

Here's hoping I don't get myself in *another* bucket of brine for

this
one!!! lol

Loads of hugs,
Melody (Angelicsong) 0

riavdv at pandora dot be

Old November 6th 03, 04:33 PM
NoraBalcer

Melody,

Will it be a site just for RCTY users only?

Hugs,

Nora
Old November 6th 03, 06:29 PM
Ophelia

"Aud" wrote in message
Hello Melody!
It is great of you to offer to do something for the group,
but for myself I must say I am rather withdrawn
to expose that sort of infomation on the net!
I wish you luck, but sorry,
I will not be in!
AUD :-))

Nor me.. sorry

Ophelia

Old November 6th 03, 06:32 PM
Aud

--

"Angelicsong" skrev i melding
le.rogers.com...

Old November 6th 03, 06:57 PM
Sarah Carter

Ophelia wrote in message =
=20
"Aud" wrote in message
Hello Melody!
It is great of you to offer to do something for the group,
but for myself I must say I am rather withdrawn
to expose that sort of infomation on the net!
I wish you luck, but sorry,
I will not be in!
AUD :-))

Nor me.. sorry

Nor me. Sorry. A kind offer though.
Sarah
--=20

Old November 6th 03, 07:54 PM
JJMolvik

Count me in. I'll send pictures!!!!

JJMolvik

Old November 8th 03, 01:32 AM
Angelicsong

That's ok Myka, thanks for your input.

Melody

"Myka KS" wrote in message
Hello Melody,

I have been absent for the majority of this conversation, watching from
under the great blanket of deadlines I've had this week, and finally have
time to throw in my 2C.

I think it's great for you to offer to do this for the group, but for my
part I will not be participating. I am skeptical of the information that
would be widely available through the Yahoo (or whatever other venue)

site,
password protected or not. I think Slinky-Michelle raises some very valid
concerns and we would all benefit from listening to what she has to say.
For my part, I have my own personal website where I post pictures, and

share
the link with the group when those pictures have been updated. And while

am aware of the dangers of posting personal information on the internet in
general, at least with my own website I feel I have some control over what

make public.

Blessings,
Myka

Old November 8th 03, 03:32 AM
Myka KS

Hello Melody,

I have been absent for the majority of this conversation, watching from
under the great blanket of deadlines I've had this week, and finally have
time to throw in my 2C.

I think it's great for you to offer to do this for the group, but for my
part I will not be participating. I am skeptical of the information that
would be widely available through the Yahoo (or whatever other venue) site,
password protected or not. I think Slinky-Michelle raises some very valid
concerns and we would all benefit from listening to what she has to say.
For my part, I have my own personal website where I post pictures, and share
the link with the group when those pictures have been updated. And while I
am aware of the dangers of posting personal information on the internet in
general, at least with my own website I feel I have some control over what I
make public.

Blessings,
Myka