6X6 finished

Old November 7th 03, 09:18 AM
Cher

Hi Dennis, there will be plenty of email messages to the list...you'll get
subject lines.... 6x6 Sign Ups - January then that will be followed by
Anymore for the 6x6 and then you'll get another subject header come out with
... 6x6 the list so far and then finally the 6x6 Partners list....or subject
lines close to these kind of words... I plan to start straight after
Christmas, Boxing Day or the day after (27th) just to give everyone plenty
of time, then because of the new year, the sign up message will come out as
early as we are able to do it, and will stay.. It may mean the partners
aren't put up until the 2nd or 3rd of January but there is still plenty of
time..for you all to get two squares done for a partner...

cheers.....cher of the 6x6 management team=C.N.N.
"dennis bell" wrote in message
It all makes sense, thank you.

"Cher" wrote in message
Hi Pirjo, try and sign up at the end of December. when we shout out for
sign-ups, if not I'll try to remember to email the others and say you

want
in... Sometimes this gets forgotten, this is why I like to do the

signups
from the list, that way people come in if they want to. Not only that
Pirjo, If I stick you on automatically and something happens that you

are
not able to be in on it again, it would make the sign up list messy, so

do
you mind looking at the list at the end of December for the

signups...???

Glad you are enjoying it..
Thanks ..... Cher...

"Sorola Pinja" wrote in message
Do not forget I am in January's business, Cher.
Best: Pirjo
Cher kirjoitti
Now that wasn't too bad was it Dennis, and you've finished intime

relax
and get on with any Christmas presents you are doing or buying... We

start
back again at the end of December.

cheers.....cher
"Spike Driver" wrote in message
Nora,

Your squares are finished. I hope you like them. I am very happy

with
them.

The will be in the mail tomorrow.

Your friend,

Dennis

---

---

---

Old November 7th 03, 03:50 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Thank you Cher. You are too kind for me.
Best: Pirjo
"Cher" kirjoitti
..
..
Sounds like your driving is coming along just beautifully

Pirjo...all the
very very best with this...

Cheers....Cher
"Pirjo Ilvesvuori" wrote in

message
That is true. That is true. I promise I try to do that.
Let's just hope the best. Btw...I switched to 4 and

drove
with that today. Guess who was a bit scared...but the

car
obeyed me great.
Best: Pirjo
"Cher" kirjoitti

..
.
[...]

finished intime to
relax
and get on with any Christmas presents you are

doing
or buying... We
start
back again at the end of December.

cheers.....cher
"Spike Driver" wrote in

message
Nora,

Your squares are finished. I hope you like

them. I
am very happy with
them.

The will be in the mail tomorrow.

Your friend,

Dennis

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system

(http://www.grisoft.com).

Date:
10/22/03

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system

(http://www.grisoft.com).

11/3/03

---

11/3/03

Old November 7th 03, 04:03 PM
Karen

Way to go on the driving Pirjo! The little bit of scared will go away in
time, it sounds like you're doing just fine so far!

Karen in MN

"Pirjo Ilvesvuori" wrote in message
That is true. That is true. I promise I try to do that.
Let's just hope the best. Btw...I switched to 4 and drove
with that today. Guess who was a bit scared...but the car
obeyed me great.
Best: Pirjo

Nikki's quilt finished! Johanna Gibson Quilting 1 January 18th 05 01:34 PM
Purple plaid/denim quilt finished! Johanna Gibson Quilting 0 January 18th 05 01:18 AM
WIPs finally finished & pictures finally posted!~ Terbear Quilting 5 January 8th 05 03:02 AM
Another one finished! Louise Quilting 7 January 1st 05 10:31 PM
Photo Album Quilt finished... Jan in Florida Quilting 2 February 11th 04 03:42 AM