Venting against spinners, dyers, and yarnshops

Old October 24th 03, 06:29 PM
Agres

Default Venting against spinners, dyers, and yarnshops

Just got a new "yarn card" from my favorite yarn shop in Canada.

The colors have changed, the texture has changed, only the names remain the
same.

Moral: If you see a yarn that you like, buy it all. It will not be there
later.

Aaron

Old October 24th 03, 06:55 PM
Anna MCM

Agres wrote:
Just got a new "yarn card" from my favorite yarn shop in Canada.

The colors have changed, the texture has changed, only the names remain the
same.

Moral: If you see a yarn that you like, buy it all. It will not be there
later.

That could be called the yarn Murphy law, I suppose: when you really
like a yarn/thread, forget about finding more of it later! :-(

You are so right Aaron!

Bye,

Anna Maria

Old October 24th 03, 07:17 PM
SlinkyToy

Amen to that! Same principle applies to items on sale that you've
been considering purchasing for "the next party" or whatever. I
missed buying a 2-burner propane stove for $30 because the store
offering the sale had another item backordered and I figured the sale
would still be going in two days. Wrong!

Old October 24th 03, 10:33 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

Trust me, this has been proven true of many more things than yarn!

| On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 17:29:53 GMT, "Agres" wrote:

Just got a new "yarn card" from my favorite yarn shop in Canada.

The colors have changed, the texture has changed, only the names remain the
same.

Moral: If you see a yarn that you like, buy it all. It will not be there
later.

Aaron

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Old October 25th 03, 08:33 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Agres"
wrote:

Just got a new "yarn card" from my favorite yarn shop in Canada.

The colors have changed, the texture has changed, only the names remain the
same.

Moral: If you see a yarn that you like, buy it all. It will not be there
later.

Aaron

What else is new.....It is like so many other things one buys today...It
seems we live in a world that loves change.

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....
Old October 25th 03, 04:57 PM
NoraBalcer

My two cents, the store where you bought what you like goes under. Right now
I'm looking for a handheld pinball game called pinball rider. Company says they
don't have any more, don't believe it, but can't find it anywhere, even on
ebay.

Nora