Baseball Swaps

Old February 22nd 17, 05:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly

Default Baseball Swaps

DD here for the Butterfly. Where is the Baseball Quilt Swap Group? Computer swap meant we lost the link. Apologies to all for DM neglecting her lurker duties.
Old February 22nd 17, 08:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley

On 22/02/2017 16:44, Butterfly wrote:
DD here for the Butterfly. Where is the Baseball Quilt Swap Group? Computer swap meant we lost the link. Apologies to all for DM neglecting her lurker duties.

Nice to hear the flutter of the famous wings. Are the beaded butterflies
still flying.
Hugs
Shirley

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old February 23rd 17, 06:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nann[_2_]

Come join (or re-join) us!

Nann

Swaps biz_e_momma Quilting 22 September 19th 06 05:18 PM
Swaps... maryd Quilting 13 January 21st 06 06:26 PM
swaps Stale4 Quilting 1 November 26th 03 08:58 PM
Swaps Keli Yarn 2 November 4th 03 05:42 PM
swaps rperkins Quilting 0 October 17th 03 08:09 PM