Duplicating fabric?

Old November 2nd 03, 09:42 PM
rudy

Default Duplicating fabric?

I have no idea if this is a possibility as I know nothing about yarns,
weaving, spinning etc. I have in my possesion some black and white
houndstooth wool material that is no longer available. Is it possible
to reproduce this? If so I will pursue this further. Thanks very much.
Old November 2nd 03, 10:07 PM
SlinkyToy

Sure, learn how to process the wool and spin the yarn, learn how to
warp a loom and thread it for a hound's-tooth twill, and then do the
weaving

Or, find a mill that will do it for you, but hold onto your checkbook!

Old November 2nd 03, 10:55 PM
Els van Dam

In article , SlinkyToy
wrote:

Sure, learn how to process the wool and spin the yarn, learn how to
warp a loom and thread it for a hound's-tooth twill, and then do the
weaving

I second that....it is a fun project, and you will learn several new crafts.....

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....

quilt shops in NY Terbear Quilting 8 April 6th 04 08:41 PM
Squishie Fabric Quality Mika Quilting 21 April 3rd 04 04:18 PM
Pirates o' the South Pacific Swap frood Quilting 27 January 25th 04 12:04 AM
FABRICS on Bidville joan Marketplace 0 October 5th 03 05:52 PM
72 Excuses for Adding to Your Stash Debbi Quilting 16 July 29th 03 12:18 PM