Attn LESLIE in MO (The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me) - email to youis...

Old August 4th 03, 02:47 AM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

Default Attn LESLIE in MO (The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me) - email to youis...

2 bdrm guest apt? How 'bout I come move in?
--
LN in NH

Okay!!! :-)))

Leslie lonely for a "human" voice sometimes!

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

Old August 5th 03, 08:57 AM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

How's about we go on up and visit LN awhile? Meb'be we'll just shag
her out'a there and all go on over Butterfly's way. Gott'a love those
Pool Boyz of hers!!! *grins*
DeB Shaw
Queen of the *Northern*Lights*

I **AM**!!!! At the end of August I'm heading to NH!!!!!! Nyah!
Nyah! Nyah!!! I get to visit with LN!!!!!!!

Leslie The Luckiest!!!!

Old August 5th 03, 01:41 PM
DeB Shaw

*gasp!*
K ... I'm jealous.
Soooo ..... where ya' gonna shag her off to??? All that rain's got her
whining. ;^)

DeB Shaw
Queen of the Northern*Lights*

-----

We can make YOU the HERO!
http://www.ProjectRescuers.com

-----

Old August 5th 03, 04:39 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Actually, I prefer a diff term as I can only think of the British one when
you say Shag. LOL

I'll prolly be the one taking Leslie around as she is visiting and prolly
won't have transportation.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Old August 6th 03, 03:30 AM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

LN has informed her butler of my preference to sit in the garden and
breathe as compared to sitting in the house gasping and wheezing- I'm
allergic to her cat. ;-) Therefore, we shall sit by her pond, inhale
the many floral fragrances of her beautiful gardens, sip cool iced tea
and gossip about y'all! LOL

Leslie

Old August 6th 03, 12:51 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Unfortunately, I'm not sure anything will still be blooming by then! Most of
my stuff has passed already. I'm still 'building' my garden so that I will
eventually have something in bloom all the time.

Hope the weather is better then than it is now!

ATTN: Tina Kalera Stratton Beads 0 October 28th 04 05:45 PM
OT - ATTN Jalynne quilt Kandice Seeber Beads 0 October 26th 04 07:51 PM
ATTN: Sarajane Dr. Sooz Beads 2 October 26th 04 05:13 PM
Attn LESLIE in MO (The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me) - email to you is bouncing! Lorilynn King Quilting 13 August 4th 03 02:20 PM