BTW

Old July 14th 03, 08:56 PM
Melinda

Default BTW

I'm back, under a different name...used to post under ms1835. Have been
overloaded with work - but that's a good thing lol

I've been doing a lot of knitted projects I've been selling. I've learned to
do socks on double pointed needles *listening to the collective gasp*. I've
completed five of Elizabeth Zimmerman's Baby Surprise Jackets - people I know
need to stop having babies lol

Coggie, I apologise, I think I was a pretty lowsy secret pal Life just
exploded there before summer time. Would love to try it again next year,
hopefully life will be more settled then.

Oh, and on a other craft note: I was at the INRG show in Charlotte last week,
helping a friend of mine run her booth (she designs counted cross stitch, as do
I - www.ladybuglane.com) and turned in one of my designs to Weeks Dye Works -
they are sending it out as a freebie chart with their orders from the market -
if you ever have a chance to meet Miranda don't hesitate, she is the best.
Zweigart also accepted a copy of the chart - Jim and Len are total sweethearts.
But, best of all, between those two companies, Jennifer from DragonDreams and
my Jennifer of Ladybug Lane, I showed the chart to Letha of Fantasy Craft
Distributing and explained I was planning a whole series for an afghan - She
wants to see them all and told me to keep her abreast of all my other
projects!!! *does a happy dance*

Melinda
Solstice Moon Designs
Old July 14th 03, 10:54 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Glad you're with us, Melinda... under ANY 'guise'!!!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
Noreen's Knit*che
NATA #447
Old July 15th 03, 03:18 PM
NoraBalcer

Melinda,

I was wondering what you were up to, glad to see you back.

Hugs,

Nora
Old July 16th 03, 12:27 PM
Katherine

Welcome back, Melinda, and congratulations on your successes.
Katherine
Old July 16th 03, 03:10 PM
Coggie

Glad you are back ,
no worries on the pal part , you were wonderful.
Coggie