FO: Liesel in Fiesta La Luz

Old October 10th 07, 11:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hesira

Default FO: Liesel in Fiesta La Luz

Hi Ya'll!

I wanted to share my latest FO. I'm stash busting, and I decided to
make my one hank of Fiesta La Luz into a Liesel scarf. It was my
first time using 100% silk, and it took some getting used to. I took
it off the blocking board today and am pretty happy with the end
result. I think the scarf will lose its crispness with wear, but I
can always mist it back into shape. Here's a couple of links to pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35043669@N00/1533771289/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3504366...n/photostream/

Hesira

Old October 11th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Vintage Purls

hesira wrote:
I wanted to share my latest FO.

Yummy! I love the sheen.

Old October 11th 07, 04:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Georgia[_2_]

Default Liesel in Fiesta La Luz

It's beautiful (I was going to say "yummy". Heck, I will say it: yummy!)

Georgia

ups.com...

Old October 11th 07, 07:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Oct 11, 12:55 am, hesira wrote:
Hi Ya'll!

I wanted to share my latest FO. I'm stash busting, and I decided to
make my one hank of Fiesta La Luz into a Liesel scarf. It was my
first time using 100% silk, and it took some getting used to. I took
it off the blocking board today and am pretty happy with the end
result. I think the scarf will lose its crispness with wear, but I
can always mist it back into shape. Here's a couple of links to pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35043669@N00/1533771289/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3504366...n/photostream/

Hesira

HESIRA THIS A WONDERFUL Shawl ,, 100% !!!
mirjam

Old October 11th 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DAB[_2_]

hesira wrote:
Hi Ya'll!

I wanted to share my latest FO. I'm stash busting, and I decided to
make my one hank of Fiesta La Luz into a Liesel scarf. It was my
first time using 100% silk, and it took some getting used to. I took
it off the blocking board today and am pretty happy with the end
result. I think the scarf will lose its crispness with wear, but I
can always mist it back into shape. Here's a couple of links to pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35043669@N00/1533771289/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3504366...n/photostream/

Hesira

Wow that is beautiful!

Donna

Old October 11th 07, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"hesira" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Ya'll!

I wanted to share my latest FO. I'm stash busting, and I decided to
make my one hank of Fiesta La Luz into a Liesel scarf. It was my
first time using 100% silk, and it took some getting used to. I took
it off the blocking board today and am pretty happy with the end
result. I think the scarf will lose its crispness with wear, but I
can always mist it back into shape. Here's a couple of links to pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35043669@N00/1533771289/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3504366...n/photostream/

Hesira

Oooooh, that is gorgeous! Congratulations on such beautiful work.

*hugs*
Gemini

Old October 12th 07, 10:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:55:54 -0700, hesira wrote:

Hi Ya'll!

I wanted to share my latest FO. I'm stash busting, and I decided to make
my one hank of Fiesta La Luz into a Liesel scarf. It was my first time
using 100% silk, and it took some getting used to. I took it off the
blocking board today and am pretty happy with the end result. I think the
scarf will lose its crispness with wear, but I can always mist it back
into shape. Here's a couple of links to pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35043669@N00/1533771289/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3504366...n/photostream/

Hesira

That is lovely Hesira. Well done!

--
Blessed are the cracked for they let in the light
Old October 13th 07, 05:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"hesira" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Ya'll!

I wanted to share my latest FO. I'm stash busting, and I decided to
make my one hank of Fiesta La Luz into a Liesel scarf.

It's gorgeous! When I first looked at it, I thought it looked very much
like the Branching Out scarf and had to look at both pictures to be
sure. ;)

Shelagh

Old October 13th 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
hesira

Thanks, Shelagh.

It was a lot easier than Branching out to me. I'm not sure if that's
because my skills have improved, or because the pattern's easier. I
may have to try BO again to compair

On Oct 12, 11:41 pm, "Shillelagh" wrote:

It's gorgeous! When I first looked at it, I thought it looked very much
like the Branching Out scarf and had to look at both pictures to be
sure. ;)

Shelagh

What would you do with Fiesta La Luz hesira Yarn 4 April 7th 07 03:18 PM
AD: Salsa! (sister set to Fiesta) katieW. Beads 3 March 29th 05 12:51 PM
AD: Fiesta Bracelet and Earrings katieW. Beads 11 March 25th 05 04:27 AM
AD: Fiesta Set starlia Beads 6 February 9th 05 11:20 PM
AD:Fantastic Focal Fiesta!!! Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Beads 0 March 16th 04 04:26 PM