Test post

Old August 14th 04, 06:35 PM
Paulette I.

Default Test post

Sorry for the test post you guys. I just tried twice to post about my new
auctions and both posts are not showing up. Thought I would make a test post
to make sure somethings not wrong with my 'puter.

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ minitature works of art in glass

My beads on Ebay:
http://search.ebay.com/spiglass-lampwork

Available beads on website:
http://www.flutterdesigns.com/SPIgla...ilable_now.htm

Old August 14th 04, 06:52 PM
Marisa2

I see two auction posts and two different test posts. I think it's
working. Maybe a delay in showing up (my posts seem to take a while to
show up lately too)

marisa2

Paulette I. wrote:

Sorry for the test post you guys. I just tried twice to post about my new
auctions and both posts are not showing up. Thought I would make a test post
to make sure somethings not wrong with my 'puter.

Teva Yafae Original Designs
inspired by nature

For unique jewelry or apparel, or to learn about having your
own Jewelry home-party or children's party, please visit:

http://www.tevayafae.com

Old August 14th 04, 08:05 PM
Paulette I.

Thanks Marisa. I've had posts that got lost before, so I was a little
impatient.

Paulette

om...

Paulette I. wrote:

Sorry for the test post you guys. I just tried twice to post about my

new
auctions and both posts are not showing up. Thought I would make a test

post
to make sure somethings not wrong with my 'puter.

Teva Yafae Original Designs
inspired by nature

For unique jewelry or apparel, or to learn about having your
own Jewelry home-party or children's party, please visit:

http://www.tevayafae.com

A place to post your stuff for sale..... Christi Conley Beads 0 March 11th 04 03:49 PM
test post Al McIntosh Beads 1 January 31st 04 06:45 AM
RCB FAQ and Newbie Welcome - Weekly Post 8/15/03 Kandice Seeber Beads 1 August 15th 03 07:57 PM
OT Story - Driving Test Follies Kandice Seeber Beads 9 July 23rd 03 02:27 AM