AD Just a few more in the store

Old July 8th 03, 11:51 PM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD Just a few more in the store

I know I posted an AD yesterday - so please forgive the repetitiveness (is
that even a word? LOL)..... but I have just listed a few more Lampwork Bead
Sets in the eBay store. Here's the link to the store in general, so you
can see everything:

http://www.stores.ebay.com/airandearthdesigns

The new sets are called Autumn Swirls, Autumn Dots and Silver Seascape. The
Seascape is the one I submitted to Corina's July Challenge - but I changed
some of the spacers for a slightly different look.

I have quite a few more things to add as well, which will be done within the
next day or so.

Anyway - thanks for reading and looking!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 9th 03, 02:37 AM
CLP

Ditto!

"Barbara Otterson" wrote in message
On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:51:42 GMT, "Kandice Seeber"
wrote:

I know I posted an AD yesterday - so please forgive the repetitiveness

(is
that even a word? LOL)..... but I have just listed a few more Lampwork

Bead
Sets in the eBay store. Here's the link to the store in general, so

you
can see everything:

I am officially in awe of your skill with a torch.
Barbara
Dream Master
www.dreamweaverstudio.com

"Do not spoil what you have, by desiring what
you have not; remember that what you now have
was once among the things only hoped for."

Old July 9th 03, 10:43 AM
Kandice Seeber

Ooooh, cool necklace, Vicki!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"vj" wrote in message
Kandice beads:
http://www.vickijean.com/images/kandice-1.jpg

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]
(Books) http://www.booksnbytes.com
(Jewelry) http://www.vickijean.com
-----------
The Bill of Rights - Void where prohibited by Law.
Regime Change in 2004 - The life you save may be your own.

Old July 9th 03, 09:49 PM
Dr. Sooz

I have quite a few more things to add as well, which will be done within the
next day or so.
http://www.stores.ebay.com/airandearthdesigns
--
Kandice Seeber

Wicked, beastly woman! sobbing

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Old July 9th 03, 11:09 PM
Kandice Seeber

It looks wonderful. I love how you used silver chain along with the double
strand. Thanks for sharing it!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"vj" wrote in message
vj found this in rec.crafts.beads, from "Kandice Seeber"
:

]Ooooh, cool necklace, Vicki!

wait'll you see the end result . . .

http://www.vickijean.com/images/kandice-2.jpg