AD: New Lampwork at BIN eBay Store

Old July 8th 03, 07:41 AM
Kandice Seeber

Default AD: New Lampwork at BIN eBay Store

Hey everyone - I just wanted to let you all know that I have listed some new
lampwork bead sets in my eBay store at Buy It Now prices. These are lovely
beads - two really vibrant sets and two in softer tones. And.....wait for
it...... not a lot of purple!!! Anyway, I will be adding more soon, but
here are the links to look at the new sets now:

Genie

Genie Too

Fresh Air

Softness

Thanks for looking! Have a great night!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 9th 03, 12:09 AM
Kalera Stratton

In article LItOa.2883$OZ2.1258@rwcrnsc54,
"Kandice Seeber" wrote:

Hey everyone - I just wanted to let you all know that I have listed some new
lampwork bead sets in my eBay store at Buy It Now prices. These are lovely
beads - two really vibrant sets and two in softer tones. And.....wait for
it...... not a lot of purple!!! Anyway, I will be adding more soon, but
here are the links to look at the new sets now:

Genie

Genie Too

Fresh Air

Softness

Thanks for looking! Have a great night!

I really love the colors you're using right now.

--
-Kalera
Mom of Juliet, 5, Sam, 3, and Ophelia, born 5/31/03
See us at www.strattonhome.org