hand glass beveling machines for sale, ten, located florida, USA

Old December 21st 03, 07:34 PM
Javahut

"Moonraker" wrote in message
.. .
Did Bill go and tug on Superman's cape? ;)

and spit into the wind,

Old December 22nd 03, 06:31 AM
nJb

How big is this boat you guys are talking about?

--
Jack

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/

Old December 22nd 03, 01:32 PM
Javahut

"nJb" wrote in message
How big is this boat you guys are talking about?

Is very lee-til boat, ding-he maybe, but very beee-ga wind!

Old December 22nd 03, 02:13 PM
Mike Aurelius

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

A tough guy with a fat mouth...

My observations still stand - you've been trying to sell these dinosaurs now
for at least a year, if not more. If all you can do is insult us, you've
certainly got a lot of time on your hands, time that could certainly put to
better use with a cutting torch. Lessee, a couple of "K" tanks of oxygen,
one or two acetylene tanks, and a #3 cutting tip on a cutting torch, and 5-6
hours, you'd get yourself enough scrap metal to pay for your internet
service, put gas in your beat up pickup truck, and maybe, just maybe, enough
cash to pay the lot rental for your trailertrash house, right?

But, you're so smart -0- keep on trying to sell them, spam us some more with
this crap, maybe we'll get fed up with your childish behavior and complain
to your ISP...nahhh, it's more fun poking you with sharp sticks.

Mike

Old December 23rd 03, 07:09 PM
John Sutter

If these are the same machines that David Campbell was trying to sell,
they postings go back to the earliest days of the newsgroup, Aug 21 1995.

The earliest post I see by Bill is Sept 12, 2002.

-- John

Steve Ackman wrote:

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:13:52 -0600, Mike Aurelius wrote:

My observations still stand - you've been trying to sell these dinosaurs now
for at least a year, if not more.

My memory may not be crystal clear on this point, but
I'm thinking these first hit the newsgroup around '97.

I never found fault with him posting them for sale,
just back then it seemed he was doing it every two weeks.
When he posts twice a year or so, I just think, "damn,
after all these years, and he STILL hasn't sold those..."

Old December 24th 03, 12:05 AM
Javahut

"John Sutter" wrote in message
If these are the same machines that David Campbell was trying to sell,
they postings go back to the earliest days of the newsgroup, Aug 21 1995.

The earliest post I see by Bill is Sept 12, 2002.

-- John

Its still Dave according to the web page.

Old December 30th 03, 09:52 PM
Dennis Swan

Tough crowd here. I am a custom hand beveler. A lot of studios perfer
hand beveled glass. I have done this for 25 years, have not missed any
meals that I recall and make a good living for me and mine.
I do some cut off work of bevels from shape bevelers, most are good
bevels. I have visted a few shops that make them in combination with
line bevelers. Over all they look good and they sell very, very well.
These shops also send me the little jobs they don't like to mess with.
This fills my days very well.
What I am saying is there still are hand bevelers, will be for a long
time. One can keep busy on repair pieces alone. I am sent jobs from
all over the US.
So if you think this is a dead craft, THANKS, I'll get more work if
you cut up your stuff.
Dennis
Old December 30th 03, 10:54 PM
Javahut

"Dennis Swan" wrote in message
om...
Tough crowd here. I am a custom hand beveler. A lot of studios perfer
hand beveled glass. I have done this for 25 years, have not missed any
meals that I recall and make a good living for me and mine.
I do some cut off work of bevels from shape bevelers, most are good
bevels. I have visted a few shops that make them in combination with
line bevelers. Over all they look good and they sell very, very well.
These shops also send me the little jobs they don't like to mess with.
This fills my days very well.
What I am saying is there still are hand bevelers, will be for a long
time. One can keep busy on repair pieces alone. I am sent jobs from
all over the US.
So if you think this is a dead craft, THANKS, I'll get more work if
you cut up your stuff.
Dennis

Approx where are you located?