An update was- OT I'm alive

Old July 6th 03, 07:36 PM
Dr. Sooz

Default An update was- OT I'm alive

A good reminder, Patti. Thank you for the prayers. I *know* they work!

I'm so sorry that you have been having so much pain. You must consider how
strong you are to endure it. I'm confident that it will get better for you
soon.
Praying for all of you.
Love,
Patti

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Old July 7th 03, 07:10 PM
Carol in SLC

Sooz, I couldn't read your OP but want you to know that you're in my prayers!!
Sounds like you are getting a bit of pain relief, which is a Godsend! I know
you aren't anywhere *near* pain-free, but every bit of relief must be a
blessing at this point!

Carol in SLC
See my new stuff: http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/mavisheart.jpg

Old July 8th 03, 04:22 AM
Christina Peterson

Becki, you also are inspiring. Not only because of your talent, but because
of your generosity of spirit.

Tina

"BeckiBead" wrote in message
God or whomever bless you all. There are many here who are an inspiration

me. I thank you for sharing.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the

crumbling
difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

Old July 9th 03, 03:54 AM
BeckiBead

but because
of your generosity of spirit.

Tina

The same reason why I liked you SO much, about as soon as you started posting.
With some people, you can just tell.