Great new PATTERNS FOR WOMEN

Old October 7th 03, 02:43 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

Default Great new PATTERNS FOR WOMEN

Glad I saw your reply. I tend to just shift link posts into a folder to
check out at a later time, but then I saw your reply and noticed the name
of the person who'd posted the links.! Amazing how many creeps find their
way to the internet.

| On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 12:33:36 GMT, "Jacqueline Butt" wrote:

on't know about anyone else........but these are awful for someone to
post here
Sick people

"Phil Foreskin" wrote in message
. com...
I found some great images for women on WinterNet. These should be
great inspirations. If you like these, you can get the complete plans.
Check out these images:

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Old October 7th 03, 03:52 PM
NoraBalcer

I didn't check it either. There is a new sweater pattern book out for larger
women as I saw it at AC Moore the other day. I don't need any more sweaters or
vests so I didn't buy it.

Hugs,

Nora
Old October 8th 03, 12:31 AM
Shillelagh

"tan boen hian" wrote in message
Yes, indeed Sick people. Sad day for this NG. I will delete from my list.
and not to visit again.

That post was not from someone on this NG, so don't be blaming us for it.

Shelagh

Old October 8th 03, 02:16 AM
Scratch Ankle Wood

And if you hadn't replied to the troll you would not have crossposted this
again to 5 newsgroups so everybody got to see it again, including those who
simply kill filed the troll to begin with. When a troll is kill filed he is
invisible until somebody responds. And if you didn't like the crap he
posted but still absolutely had to reply, you could have deleted his post in
your reply so nobody else got stuck looking at it again. In my case this
guy was already kill filed so I hadn't seen his post at all -- until you
replied and cross posted it all over the place again.

"Jacqueline Butt" wrote in message
I don't know about anyone else........but these are awful for someone to
post here
Sick people

Old October 8th 03, 02:32 AM
Jacqueline Butt

WOW!! You really blow up at a person...well I'm sorry but I didn't realize
this and I think you owe me an apology.

You should know all facts before you attack someone.

Jacqueline

--
Take a few minutes and check out my Web Page
http://www.geocities.com/jacqbutt/Ha...iewCrafts.html
s.com...

Old October 8th 03, 02:39 AM
Frank ess

"Jacqueline Butt" wrote in message
WOW!! You really blow up at a person...well I'm sorry but I didn't

realize
this and I think you owe me an apology.

You should know all facts before you attack someone.

Jacqueline

--

and you? Not important to know what you are up to before posting?

Old October 8th 03, 03:10 AM
Jacqueline Butt

I said I was sorry..what more can I do. I'm human and I do make
mistakes....NO ONE IS PERFECT.

Again I"M SORRY...I don't mind saying I was wrong or did something wrong.
Now I know. It will not happen again. You learn my mistakes.

Jacqueline

Old October 8th 03, 03:33 AM
Els van Dam

In article m, "Scratch
Ankle Wood" wrote:

And if you hadn't replied to the troll you would not have crossposted this
again to 5 newsgroups so everybody got to see it again, including those who
simply kill filed the troll to begin with. When a troll is kill filed he is
invisible until somebody responds. And if you didn't like the crap he
posted but still absolutely had to reply, you could have deleted his post in
your reply so nobody else got stuck looking at it again. In my case this
guy was already kill filed so I hadn't seen his post at all -- until you
replied and cross posted it all over the place again.

"Scratch Ankle Wood" ....?????

You are new here.....at least this is the first time i see a post from you
here.......Welcome....??

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....
Old October 8th 03, 03:39 AM
Frank ess

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article m, "Scratch
Ankle Wood" wrote:

[...]

shhh

Old October 8th 03, 04:49 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Hee Jacqueling no need to apologize , it is so cleverly disguoised
this spams,,,, anyone could fall for it ,,,, after al it looks like an
Inoncent pattern program for clothes !!!
mirjam