Pottery vendor JRA6004

Old November 27th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
DigitalVinyl

Default Pottery vendor JRA6004

Bought a piece of pottery from a furniture store. Like most furniture
stores they had no information on the vendor cause they can't order
any accessories. Designers just come and drop single items on the
floor. My sales person hasn't returned with info yet.

I have been trying to find the vendor cause i like the design and
typically will find other pieces I like with the same vendor.

The ticket was "JRA6004"-typically this store uses initials like "UM"
for "Uttermost". This was a ceramic container with a metal sheeting
applied and wooden cording wrapped around the middle. It fit in with
Arts & Crafts style pottery.

Any know of an art pottery vendor which could be shorthanded to JRA?

I though I saw somewhere on the net a link to a home accessory artist
with the name John R____, but I can't recall the full name.

DiGiTAL_ViNYL (no email)
Old November 29th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
DigitalVinyl

http://www.johnrichard.com/welcome.html

John Richards appears to be the manufacturer.