Happy Holidays Folks

Old December 22nd 10, 07:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

Default Happy Holidays Folks

Bad year for us, but staying positive. PN's not as bad as intractable
pain, but it's no fun either. All they can tell me is I'm not
diabetic (which we knew) and every test comes back negative.

Fudge is working us all (DW, Trainer, trainer's assts., self) through
Advanced Obedience (Gad, he's a recalcitrant child!) Trainer is still
calling him "Boomer" from 12 years ago (Did that dog make an
impression or what?) Now Fudge is making his own mark - "Craziest Dog
in Class".

I fool around with EQ when I can. Think of you folks often. Too many
UFOs...

Best Holiday Wishes to Everyone!

Doc
Oh, the pain... THE PAIN...

Old December 23rd 10, 04:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas

to you too, Doc. I love to hear your Fudge reports. What exactly is it
he's doing to qualify for Craziest Dog in Class? Does he simply have better
ideas on how you should be spending his social time? Fudge's Aunt Polly

"Dr. Zachary Smith"

Old December 23rd 10, 10:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Thanks for the update Doc! As for obedience training, what do you
expect Fudge to think if the trainer is apparently talking to some
other dog all the time?
Roberta in D

Old December 24th 10, 01:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

Hi Roberta,

Boomer was my previous therapy dog - gentlest soul of any creature I
have ever met/seen/known. Same trainer - has easily trained 10,000
dogs since Boomer 12 years before, but still remembers him. I'm sure
there are others he remembers too (like teachers remembering certain
students) but he made the list.

Fudge doesn't think - it makes his head hurt.

On Dec 22, 11:07 pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
What exactly is it
he's doing to qualify for Craziest Dog in Class?

What ISN'T he doing?
He's the most vocal, with the "happiest" feet, and the most easily
distracted dog in class.
I taught him a lot of useless tricks, so when he wants attention (all
the time) he tries getting it by going through his paces, sitting up,
rolling over, taking bows, etc., and being vocal about it, which gets
a few others going.

wrote:
Bad year for us, but staying positive. *PN's not as bad as intractable
pain, but it's no fun either. *All they can tell me is I'm not
diabetic (which we knew) and every test comes back negative.

Fudge is working us all (DW, Trainer, trainer's assts., self) through
Advanced Obedience (Gad, he's a recalcitrant child!) *Trainer is still
calling him "Boomer" from 12 years ago (Did that dog make an
impression or what?) *Now Fudge is making his own mark - "Craziest Dog
in Class".

I fool around with EQ when I can. *Think of you folks often. *Too many
UFOs...

Best Holiday Wishes to Everyone!

Doc
Oh, the pain... THE PAIN...- Hide quoted text -

(OT) Happy Holidays Everybody! Juli in VA Quilting 1 December 25th 07 02:31 AM
Happy Christmas / Happy Holidays Everyone Bronnie Quilting 3 December 20th 05 03:43 PM
OT - Happy Holidays Sonya Cirillo Yarn 0 December 24th 03 09:45 PM
Happy Holidays Bonnie Quilting 7 December 12th 03 01:34 PM