Ping Polly "One For The Money"!

Old January 12th 12, 06:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default Ping Polly "One For The Money"!

Just saw a tv commercial for the movie "One For The Money"! Yep, our
favorite charachter Stephanie Plum is coming to The Big Screen on
January 22. (NAYY) I haven't been in a movie theater in years but
I'll be there as soon as this movie comes to my very small town- I
can't wait to see how they interpret this hilarious book. Woohoo!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.
Old January 12th 12, 02:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Why didn't somebody Tell Us? We could have auditioned for the parts; you
could have tried for Stephanie and Grandma is my very most best favorite of
all time. Wouldn't that be fun? I haven't ever gotten to blow up a funeral
home. Polly

Old January 12th 12, 04:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Well, Katherine Heigl and Debbie Reynolds (???) beat us to it. Buit
I'm quite certain you and I could have done the parts justice. You
*are* Grandma Mazur! LOL

Actors
Katherine Heigl Stephanie Plum
Jason O'Mara Joseph Morelli
Daniel Sunjata Ranger
John Leguizamo Jimmy Alpha
Sherri Shepherd Lula
Debbie Reynolds Grandma Mazur

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

On Jan 12, 8:22*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Why didn't somebody Tell Us? *We could have auditioned for the parts; you
could have tried for Stephanie and Grandma is my very most best favorite of
all time. *Wouldn't that be fun? *I haven't ever gotten to blow up a funeral
home. *Polly

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in ...

Just saw a tv commercial for the movie "One For The Money"! * Yep, our
favorite charachter Stephanie Plum is coming to The Big Screen on
January 22. (NAYY) * I haven't been in a movie theater in years but
I'll be there as soon as this movie comes to my very small town- I
can't wait to see how they interpret this hilarious book. * Woohoo!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.- Hide quoted text -

Old January 12th 12, 06:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
betsey

Old January 12th 12, 09:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AllisonH

I've only ever read one of her books but it was somewhere in the middle
of the series and I think I missed out on a lot because I didn't know
what happened earlier. I bet now it will be easier to find #1 in the
book stores! LOL

On 12/01/2012 1:11 PM, betsey wrote:
On Jan 12, 12:14 pm, "Polly wrote:
Debbie got 'my' part? How awful. I could have done it so much better.
Polly

"Leslie& The Furbabies in wrote in ...

On Jan 12, 8:22 am, "Polly wrote:

Why didn't somebody Tell Us? We could have auditioned for the parts; you
could have tried for Stephanie and Grandma is my very most best favorite
of
all time. Wouldn't that be fun? I haven't ever gotten to blow up a funeral
home. Polly

"Leslie& The Furbabies in wrote in

Just saw a tv commercial for the movie "One For The Money"! Yep, our
favorite charachter Stephanie Plum is coming to The Big Screen on
January 22. (NAYY) I haven't been in a movie theater in years but
I'll be there as soon as this movie comes to my very small town- I
can't wait to see how they interpret this hilarious book. Woohoo!

Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.- Hide quoted text -

i agree polly! though, i could see an estelle getty type person
nailing the part.

Old January 13th 12, 06:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Allison! You just must! The Evanovich series will not make you a better
person. It will not inspire you to greater things. It will not make you
into a page turner sitting in a safe corner. They're just pure (well maybe
not so pure) fun. The grandma and Lulu will make you LOL even if you're in
a grumpy mood and nothing is funny. I happened to have 10 or 11 of them
when my sister was in the doldrums post surgery and in the "don't feel like
doing anything and the doctor won't let me anyway" stage. It got her
through. Polly

Old January 13th 12, 01:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

I agree with Polly (and lots of others!). I just finished #18 and can't
wait for #19. Fun books.

Have any of you read anything by Susan Elizabeth Phillips? Years ago I
read Hot Shots and laughed all the way through it. Then I got busy at
work and didn't get a chance to read for a while, but when I got back
into it, SEP's books were some of the first ones I looked for. It's
worth checking out her website: www.susanephillips.com because of few of
the books are in a series and it does help to read them in the correct
order. Give her a try!

Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Old January 13th 12, 04:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 10:13:21 -0600, Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. wrote
(in article
):

[...]

I just can't picute Katherine Heigl as Stephanie. I always thought of her as
looking more like Sandra Bullock.

Maureen

Old January 13th 12, 04:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Leslie convinced me to read the series years ago and I have really
enjoyed them. It is good fun to read a book that you can just laugh
and know is going to be silliness. Pat suggested the Southern Sisters
series by Anne George and those were silly fun too. DS doesn't do
so much reading but has enjoyed Stephanie Plum through audio
books from her library. I've been looking forward to the movie. I
haven't been to the theatre in many years but might go for this one.
Taria

"