Saw a beautiful fabric- how can I find it?

Old January 26th 09, 06:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
ryland424

Default Saw a beautiful fabric- how can I find it?

-------------------------------------

I saw the greatest fabric in Etsy used on a handbag. I have emailed the
maker who has been very helpful but just had a remnant for it and the
remnant has no signs of a name. I purchased the handbag from her she was
so helpful but would love to find out where to find the fabric for my
daughter's room. Any suggestions? It is a very colorful fabric and the
"Design depicts sites of europe..eiffel tower, Buckingham Palace guards
and venice gondolas, etc."

Any help would be appreciated.

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3750 messages and counting!
Old January 26th 09, 08:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

Dear Ryland 424,

Sounds like a toile de jouy to me. Waverly makes many of them.
You're looking for home dec fabrics.

Teri
Old January 28th 09, 03:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Suzy[_2_]

ryland424 wrote:
-------------------------------------

I saw the greatest fabric in Etsy used on a handbag. I
have emailed the maker who has been very helpful but just
had a remnant for it and the remnant has no signs of a
name. I purchased the handbag from her she was so helpful
but would love to find out where to find the fabric for
my daughter's room. Any suggestions? It is a very
colorful fabric and the "Design depicts sites of
europe..eiffel tower, Buckingham Palace guards and venice
gondolas, etc."

Any help would be appreciated.

Search some of the fabric sites for "London-Paris-Rome
fabric":

http://equilter.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi...30109437685.66

http://equilter.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi...32109458485.73

http://equilter.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi...32109458485.73

http://equilter.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi...30109479285.f1

http://equilter.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi...09109500085.a5

http://equilter.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi...09109500085.a5

Req help to find fabric SandeeK Sewing 7 August 12th 09 02:50 AM
Help me find this fabric! Johanna Gibson Quilting 14 June 4th 07 02:54 PM
help find fabric sue Sewing 8 June 28th 05 11:28 PM
Can anyone help me find this fabric? Terbear Quilting 12 October 31st 04 10:36 PM
Can anyone help me find this fabric? Terbear Quilting 9 September 22nd 04 07:08 PM