Intro and Bead Show info

Old December 7th 03, 10:59 PM
Maria Perez-Bastian

Default Intro and Bead Show info

Hi,
nice to find all you bead folks! I belong to some yahoo groups and
Wet Canvas, so I recognize some of you already. I sell some of my
beads on ebay under qotbeads, short for Queen of Tides.

I saw an old post(from 2002) about someone looking for Michigan Bead
shows. I thought I would mention the 2004 Fire & Ice Beadmaker Show
and Sale in case anyone wants to make early plans and reservations.
The show will be held on Saturday, April 17, from 9-5pm. The first
show, last spring was beyond anything we could have imagined. Wall to
wall people! All but one vendor asked to come back, so we have
invited them and more due to a larger venue and the success of last
year's show. It will be held at the Park Place Hotel in Traverse
City, Michigan, on beautiful Lake Michigan. Visit
www.park-place-hotel.com for more info on the area and the hotel. If
you mention Fire & Ice, you will receive a really great reduced rate.
$85 instead of the usual $119. If anyone has questions about the
show, feel free to shoot me an email.

Looking forward to reading through a lot of the old posts and meeting
new lampworkers!

Maria

Old December 9th 03, 02:10 PM
Jayzor

Maria Perez-Bastian wrote:
I thought I would mention the 2004 Fire & Ice Beadmaker Show
and Sale in case anyone wants to make early plans and reservations.
The show will be held on Saturday, April 17, from 9-5pm. It will be held at the Park Place Hotel in Traverse
City, Michigan, on beautiful Lake Michigan.

My mother lives in TC. I graduated from TC. I live in Oregon now, but
my mother would be thrilled to have me visit. Is there someone that I
can contact for more information? See my link for samples of my work.

Thank you,

jayne
www.jayzor.com