OT - Stash reduction

Old May 15th 04, 12:16 PM
Johanna Gibson

Default OT - Stash reduction

Now before you all start emailing me your addresses, this is a stash
reduction of a different nature. While I do have quite a bit of
neatly folded, uncut and new material in my infamous stash, with my
infamous stash guardian...
http://www.scampi.pwp.blueyonder.co....e/Jo_page.html
I also have a sizeable stash of ready-made blocks from the many, many
block swaps I've been in.
While I am studying the next 5 days, I went ahead and measured some
fleeces I have, which are large enough to back a 86" x 62" area and 2
smaller ones. One of my lecturers just had twin grandchildren.. so I
pulled out a pink and a blue fleece, and looked around until I found
some blocks which have children's themes on them. They are 10 1/2"
finished, so it won't take many to make matching quilts! For a friend
of mine who loves purple, the largest lavender fleece will be the
backing of a purple/white flannel plaid and jeans quilt with raggedy
edges. Not quite sure when these will get completed, but it is nice
to know I can use up 3 of these big fleece pieces and material and
blocks already in my stash. Oh, and I can finally hoover under the
ironing board now.

-- Jo in Scotland
Old May 15th 04, 02:54 PM
Queen of Squishies

Reducing your own stash? hmm...... Let me know if you enjoy it, I may try
it myself one of these days!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old May 15th 04, 03:21 PM
MoragP

So, ummm, Jo, where exactly in the house is your stash? I mean, if there's an
emergency or something, we'd need to know so we could, ummm uh, rescue Sasha.
Yeah, that's right, rescue Sasha.

Just send the directions to my house, not to anyone else because we know what
they're really after, right?

Gorgeous quilts. Will you quilt or tie the fleecies?
Morag Anne in Detroit
Old May 15th 04, 11:19 PM
Kate Dicey

Johanna Gibson wrote:

[...]

Ooer! Sounds a bit energetic, Jo! Will the ironing board stay up by
itself, or has it learned to rely on the pile of stash?

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old May 16th 04, 10:31 AM
Johanna Gibson

On Sat, 15 May 2004 23:19:44 +0100, Kate Dicey
wrote:

Johanna Gibson wrote:

[...]

There is dust and cat hair in a pile-of-fleece shape under one
end of the ironing board and in a Siamese-cat-shape under the middle
of the ironing board. I just hoovered 2 days ago. Maybe I shouldn't
have moved the pile of fleece so soon?........

-- Jo in Scotland
Old May 16th 04, 10:34 AM
Kate Dicey

Johanna Gibson wrote:

There is dust and cat hair in a pile-of-fleece shape under one
end of the ironing board and in a Siamese-cat-shape under the middle
of the ironing board. I just hoovered 2 days ago. Maybe I shouldn't
have moved the pile of fleece so soon?........

-- Jo in Scotland

Hehehehehe! Never move the cat: you just hoover round them!

Old June 1st 04, 06:08 AM
BVJ

I'm interested in some info about this area. Could you email me privately at
.

Thanks, Faye in CO
Old June 1st 04, 02:51 PM
Taria

Where oh where is BBL? What you need to know? I am just down the hill
from BB.
Taria

Old June 2nd 04, 04:31 AM
Ginger in CA