My work

Old July 12th 03, 12:52 PM
Lisa

I love that you have pics of people wearing the work. Oh, and I love the
work, too!!

"marisa2" wrote in message
.com...
A couple of people were nice enough to ask about my work...

So...I threw together a PERL script that would automatically generate

pages
of pictures.
I was going to say this is NOT my real website, but do you think something
along these lines (with a nicer main page but the same pictures pages)

would
be ok to start with??

Also, any comments on my work are extreemly welcome, especially
"constructive critisism"!

http://www.tevayafae.com/necklaces.html

I don't really think I deserve to enter any of htese to the "contest" as I
really didn't break out of my color zone much (the most brightly coloured
pieces are the ones my cousin made).

I guess I will have to put up earrings and bracelets soon too....

thanks!!

marisa2

Old July 12th 03, 02:46 PM
marisa2

Thanks!

I am trying to get more pictures of people wearing my stuff... even if the
pictures of the work aren't that destinct, I think it look so much
more...dynamic.

(Plus, my digital camera for some reason takes better pictures of people
outdoors then super closeups of jewelry. I wonder why....*Lsorta*)

I've just been editing some of the pictures. Do you think it looks better
for picutres of people wearing the jewelry to be softer, or with more
contrast? (This is particularly an issue with the indoor pictures so far.)

thanks!

marisa2