VOT For dog lovers

Old February 20th 12, 03:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default VOT For dog lovers

especially dachshund lovers...Sharon and Sheena's grand-daughter, Marley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp2wR...ayer_embedded#

So true

Gill
Old February 20th 12, 02:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

On 2/19/2012 8:05 PM, Gillian Murray wrote:

especially dachshund lovers...Sharon and Sheena's grand-daughter, Marley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp2wR...ayer_embedded#

So true

Gill

OY, the pain -- LOL -- *very* cute and I have sent it along to the SMDGD
and a friend who has a "badger hound". CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary /\___/\
Old February 22nd 12, 04:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
NDJoan[_3_]

On Feb 19, 9:05*pm, Gillian Murray wrote:
especially dachshund lovers...Sharon and Sheena's grand-daughter, Marley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp2wR...ayer_embedded#

LOLOL!

Interesting that you posted this. Jack Hannah was on David Letterman
Monday night and he had a honey badger with him. I had never heard of
them before and now you post this!!!

Joan
Old February 24th 12, 02:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sharon

On Feb 19, 11:05*pm, Gillian Murray wrote:
especially dachshund lovers...Sharon and Sheena's grand-daughter, Marley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp2wR...ayer_embedded#

So true

Gill

Love it Gill - oh how I wish I had another weiner dog. Ours was the
boss in our house for 14+ years. We had wine and cheese parties
whenever the husband was out of town. He had his own glass and was
very much a gentleman when sipping. :-) Pictures Gill - we've got to
see the new member of your family.

Sharon (N.B.)
Old February 24th 12, 10:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

On 2/19/12 10:05 PM, in article , "Gillian Murray"
wrote:

especially dachshund lovers...Sharon and Sheena's grand-daughter, Marley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp2wR...ayer_embedded#

So true

Gill

A worthy chuckle - go Wiener Dogs, GO! Makes me want to go watch Rango
......Very cute Wiener Dogs in Westminster this year, DH was quite
enthralled.

Ellice

Old February 25th 12, 03:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

On 2/20/2012 5:46 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 22:05:14 -0500, Gillian Murray
wrote:

especially dachshund lovers...Sharon and Sheena's grand-daughter, Marley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp2wR...ayer_embedded#

So true

Gill

Lol, really cute, I have sent it off but WHERE ARE YOUR PICS??? I
loved the mutilated squeaky toys, Opal loves hers to death just like
that !

I have posted one, but it is of an exhausted boy...probably chasing
lizards and leaves. I will get better ones, and post them too. He is a
true joy to have around ( as long as you mind read when he needs to go
out). His previous family had "pads" around the house for him to use if
they weren't there. Needless to say, we are trying to break him of that.
The two oopsies have been on the same bathroom rug, which makes me think
that is where it was acceptable.

Three weeks tomorrow...so hard to believe how well he has fitted in. He
and Gretel are friends, swap beds, lick each other etc. For an old lady,
maybe a boytoy is fun LOL

Gill
Old February 25th 12, 12:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in Calif

Gillian Murray wrote:
For an old lady,
maybe a boytoy is fun LOL

I think so! I've been enjoying my boytoy for the past 2 weeks. Though,
as he reminded me, the age difference is only 10 days. But compared to
the geezer harem I've been hanging out with, he's a boytoy.

It seemed to work out quite well, so now we have to figure out who's
moving and when.

COPYRIGHT 2012 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEW GIRLS, IT HAS
BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WHICH
CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 2/11/12 -- my scarf to match his (same color, different knit
stitch)

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
(also on Facebook)
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Old February 29th 12, 12:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
NDJoan[_3_]

On Feb 24, 9:00*pm, Gillian Murray wrote:

I have posted one, but it is of an exhausted boy...

He looks like a cutie! I will be awaiting more.....

Joan

Another OT for Dog Lovers teleflora Quilting 1 December 24th 09 01:17 AM
OT for dog lovers (and anyone else) Gen Quilting 6 December 23rd 09 03:58 PM
For the dog lovers John Quilting 2 April 16th 08 11:27 PM
Dog lovers Pat P Needlework 8 January 14th 08 09:55 PM
OT Scottie dog lovers [email protected] Quilting 4 December 20th 04 02:06 PM