Pathology (wasOT Going to be gone UPDATE) WARNING mention of dead bodies.

Old July 12th 03, 06:58 PM
Sjpolyclay

Default Pathology (wasOT Going to be gone UPDATE) WARNING mention of dead bodies.

I actually meant psychological pathology. What poisons peoples minds.

Tina, pathology is anything that eats away at wellness. The mind and body are
more interconnected than we will ever be able to understand with our current
measurment systems.

I took Kinesiology and Medical Anatomy Illustration classes--helped
tremendously with my ability to draw the figure and the figure in motion.

Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

Old July 12th 03, 07:01 PM
Dr. Sooz

This is why all artist who do life studies take anatomy.

What I love to draw is
bodies in motion. Without clothes, sometimes even without skin. Just the
muscles and bones expressing a feeling even more elementally yet subtly than
a face. I can understand how she could take this a step further and love to
see the workings of a body.

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Old July 13th 03, 12:42 AM
Christina Peterson

Speaking of toes, my feet are VERY wide -- multiple E. Because of that I
avoid shoes whenever possible. Which may have something to do with my lack
of back and joint pains. Another thing you mention, water, is partly
responsible for a problem I do have. I'm working out a semi-frozen
shoulder. I'm sure part of the problem is the low level dehydration
epidemic to interior Alaska, which is technically a desert.

I'll have to keep an eye out for a similar class up here, and for a good
book.

Tina

"Sjpolyclay" wrote in message
What was the kinesiology class?

It was all about movement--the science of what does what to make things

move,
and how things wear when not moved within the correct range, and how

little
stuff like your toes and posture affect your ability to move well and at
all...without movement, synovial fluid doesn't get into your spine.

Without
correct posture, all sorts of stuff get wonky. Movement cleans out your

lymph
glands. Movement makes your bowels work.Your joints are almost always
abused!!!!! Drink water---people don't realize how water is *completely*

used,
and if you don't have it, your joints dry out too.

Old July 13th 03, 02:26 AM
BeckiBead

Sarajane -- Kineseology is SO COOL, I miss having that done to me. Did you
study in Columbus by chance?

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

OT Going to be gone UPDATE Deirdre S. Beads 67 July 20th 03 07:57 AM
AD (sorta) HUGE Site Update Linx Beads 2 July 9th 03 04:11 PM
An update was- OT I'm alive Dr. Sooz Beads 4 July 9th 03 03:54 AM