a bad day of S.E.X.

Old July 19th 03, 07:57 PM
Kathy Applebaum

Default a bad day of S.E.X.

"Vikki in WA State" wrote in message
It was hot, but I didn't have to
work and had two paychecks in my pocket.

snip
Now I sit 50 miles from my
broken car.

Never, EVER let your car know you have any extra money -- it will always
need a repair that's just a little more than the extra money you got! LOL

Sorry about the bad day!!

--
-----
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)

Old July 19th 03, 08:27 PM
Vikki in WA State

One thing about it though at least I still have the money I was going to
spend in walmart.
the car must have known that. :-)

Old July 19th 03, 11:17 PM
René

But what a good "Strawberry Day!"

"Vikki in WA State" wrote in message
I finally decided to go shopping yesterday. It was hot, but I didn't have

work and had two paychecks in my pocket. I needed a couple of patterns so

stopped at walmart to pick those up and found some fabric I liked about 5
pieces. I got those cut and got some groceries and picked out all the
little things I never remember to buy like light bulbs, they had plastic
pencil boxes on sale for $.20 so I had about 15 of those and just a lot of
little stuff. I was nearly done checking out and they evacuated the

store.
We had to leave and move to the back of the lot. ???? I have never heard
why. Finally I got in my car and left. I went from there to a grocery
store. Redid my grocery shopping then on to my son's house. When I got
ready to leave He checked my oil and water come to find out I was low on
water (empty) somewhere between grocery shopping and his house my water

pump
had gone out. My son had to bring me home. Now I sit 50 miles from my
broken car. Without even the little home repair items I bought and no
fabric. Guess I will have to start in on the stash.
When I went shopping at the second store I found strawberries on sale so I
bought a big box of them.
This morning I hid them like easter eggs in my new strawberry patch, then

took the Gbabies age 1-1/2 and 2-1/2 out to pick berries. It made the
whole trip worth while. She wanted to fill her basket and He wanted to

eat
his way down the row. What fun.

S.E.X & Stash S & A Needlework 6 April 11th 04 04:31 AM
S.E.X. - building 19 Style Cheryl Isaak Needlework 0 March 31st 04 10:43 PM
Unexpected Cheap S.E.X. Karen C - California Needlework 1 March 29th 04 06:49 PM
Birthday s.e.x. Joan Erickson Needlework 8 March 17th 04 10:34 PM
Weekend workshops and Birthday S.E.X. Bob & Marg Whittleton Needlework 2 September 23rd 03 06:38 PM